HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Playoffs Edition part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004

Appears there was a STL Dman who was to be going to Philly in deal for Hayes & Sanheim who invoked his NTC to STL.

Wonder if that was Krug?

It is definitely Krug as it is confirmed that Parayko, Faulk and Leddy were not asked to waive their NTC. Scandella's NTC has 7 teams on it and the Flyers aren't one them.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Half of those assets were for Tanner Jeannot. There are 12 assets acquired in total. 6 of them came from Tampa (Foote, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th).

People automatically believe that these magic beans will set a team up for years to come.

Actually, it's now that is actually the hard part. Trying to make something special out of those draft picks.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Damn! Good deal. I wanted him in MTL as a stopgap solution to the powerplay until someone like Mailloux or Hutson is ready.
I can't see Durzi any fit in Montreal. With success of Vegas in playoffs, along with Habs '21, Blues '19. Teams are going big, heavy mobile defense.. it gives a team so many advantages. From More protection to goalies, secondary scoring, to better zone exits. Habs already have Harris with Hutson coming. Hughes going to be looking more for Matheson types. In trade market. Guhle/Mailloux types in draft

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I can't see Durzi any fit in Montreal. With success of Vegas in playoffs, along with Habs '21, Blues '19. Teams are going big, heavy mobile defense.. it gives a team so many advantages. From More protection to goalies, secondary scoring, to better zone exits. Habs already have Harris with Hutson coming. Hughes going to be looking more for Matheson types. In trade market. Guhle/Mailloux types in draft

Or Reinbacher types.

Reactions: RandomTask26

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Half of those assets were for Tanner Jeannot. There are 12 assets acquired in total. 6 of them came from Tampa (Foote, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th).
The Jeannot trade will go down in history as one of the biggest overpay ever, for sure ( proportionate to the player, obviously). This is what happens when you target a player the other team isn't really looking to trade and you just keep adding stuff on top until they say yes.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
It is definitely Krug as it is confirmed that Parayko, Faulk and Leddy were not asked to waive their NTC. Scandella's NTC has 7 teams on it and the Flyers aren't one them.
Krug was such a panic signing by the Blues after losing Pietrangelo. He was never going to live up to his contract when he is undersized and has no idea how to play defense.

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
Was just in Amsterdam and their infrastructure for bike travel and use of the tram was unreal.
Ya that's where the guy who runs the NJB channel moved to, from Kingston. He's constantly raving about it. But to be fair, it really looks super sweet. I was talking to an urban developer acquaintance of mine and they were saying that most UD WANT to do like Amsterdam, but city/state/province regulations make it nigh impossible to do so. Maybe one day we'll get there.

Reactions: WeThreeKings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad