Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
GDT's are usually Live, you can tell by the red letters "live" next to the title. Once inside, click on this link,
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups
and unsubscribe from the group.

I just ditched iPhone 11 Pro (not because of the issue) and I used to get random page refreshes on HFB with it while using Chrome in regular, non-live threads. Was not happening in Brave though. My guess was it has something to do with the ads that aren't blocked by default in Chrome on iOS (or Android for that matter).

Thanks for the cues, yeah pretty sure must be the ads because I was definitely removed from the live user group. Needed a goal there Patio-Ready...Suzuki would have put(t) it in for sure in the same situation, so no grudge. Still, VGK, win this one. Thanks.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
Pacioretty driving the net like he never did here... I can't believe how different a player he has become in Vegas... Really pisses me off.
I remember Patch being very physical the first few years, especially before the Chara hit. He did become much more of a perimeter after though. I'm happy he's doing well in Vegas, especially with the return we got for him.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Man, if we get past the Jets I think I would rather we face Colorado than Vegas.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
What a goal by Marchesseault. Such a quick reaction after he missed the initial chance.

DesmondDekker

Let's diddly go !
Sep 11, 2006
Canada
No matter which team comes out of that series alive, it needs to be banged up AF. I love Colorado but I hope Vegas can bring this to 7 games.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
What a goal by Marchesseault. Such a quick reaction after he missed the initial chance.

Yup.
And on the replay you get a good glimpse of exactly what makes price so amazing...
After the initial shot & extension grubauer made to make it, he lingers just a bit to long vs immediately resetting his balance. In the that split second "relaxation" he loses any ability to get set to react to what comes next, and gets caught with no chance to make a move on the puck.

It's exactly those tiny things that, when done consistently, improve the odds just a little bit and allow for the "amazing" saves prices seems to produce from nothing over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad