Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Not sure where I should ask about that, but for some time now, on iOS, I get random refreshs while scrolling on HFboards pages. I can live with it but I was wondering if that’s something that can be prevented. Maybe a “live” feature or something? I also feel my phone heats up more easily when browsing HF but not 100% sure it’s related to the site itself.
GDT's are usually Live, you can tell by the red letters "live" next to the title. Once inside, click on this link,
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups
and unsubscribe from the group.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Someone in the NHL should check Vasilevskiy’s and Murray’s equipment.

I swear some of those guys out there look the same after the equipment changes.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
GDT's are usually Live, you can tell by the red letters "live" next to the title. Once inside, click on this link,
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups
and unsubscribe from the group.
I just ditched iPhone 11 Pro (not because of the issue) and I used to get random page refreshes on HFB with it while using Chrome in regular, non-live threads. Was not happening in Brave though. My guess was it has something to do with the ads that aren't blocked by default in Chrome on iOS (or Android for that matter).

Reactions: leopod

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
if the Islanders want to beat Boston.. they can't play Varlarmov over Sorokin again.
Varlamov was insane last game. Islanders were trailing in shots and scoring chances and he kept them in the game. Imo Marchand's goal was an amazing snipe. Far side from a shit angle with high velocity.

I know you're a good goalie evaluator so I trust your judgement but I wonder why you would sit Varlamov after a good performance like that.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I'm not a fan of the Leafs whatsoever, but those media questions for Matthews were just embarassing and of poor taste.

I don't remember the media calling out a players salaries to his face or during a presser for players. I get why people don't want to face the Montreal media, but if Im a player and I see how Matthews/Kessel have been treated I stay away from Toronto even more.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Honestly if the Habs do end up winning their series Vegas looks alot scarier than the Avs.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I'm not a fan of the Leafs whatsoever, but those media questions for Matthews were just embarassing and of poor taste.

I don't remember the media calling out a players salaries to his face or during a presser for players. I get why people don't want to face the Montreal media, but if Im a player and I see how Matthews/Kessel have been treated I stay away from Toronto even more.
I know it's awful. What is even the point?? Meanwhile Barking/Huberdeau/Barkov have barely won a playoff game in 8 years and nobody says a word. Easy to understand why very few choose to play in such markets.

Reactions: dinodebino

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
My god Vegas have been all over the Avs for two games now. They deserved to win the last game and deserve to be up in this game but Ava offense is just too deadly. They get one chance and it's in the net.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Pacioretty driving the net like he never did here... I can't believe how different a player he has become in Vegas... Really pisses me off.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Vegas have to take a page out of Habs book. Do whatever needs to be done to shut down McKinnon line and make the rest try to beat you. And not take penalties because that pp is deadly.

Last edited:

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Pacioretty... Forever unclutch. Could have had at least 4 goals by now.

One of the best wrist shots in the league yet still always opts to deke on the breakaway. Never change

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad