Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Vegas has done an excellent job building & managing their roster...

But, like Pitt, it's amazing that they underestimated what they have in Fleury.

Most underrated playoff warrior in league history perhaps... Playing with Crosby/Malkin, his success was underappreciated. What he's done with Vegas though... Why the heck did they waste so much money on Lehner???

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
A packed house feels so awesome, I missed it. Avs are beatable... Scary but beatable.

Yes, they are beatable. I've watched the second half of the last two games. They give up a lot of odd man rushes against.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Yes, they are beatable. I've watched the second half of the last two games. They give up a lot of odd man rushes against.

Every team is beatable.

We've got to beat the undermanned jets 2 more times to find out if we can beat either of these teams 4x in under 2 weeks. Odds aren't good, but Price being clearly the best of the 4 goalies involved gives us a nice edge.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Every team is beatable.

We've got to beat the undermanned jets 2 more times to find out if we can beat either of these teams 4x in under 2 weeks. Odds aren't good, but Price being clearly the best of the 4 goalies involved gives us a nice edge.
MAF and Grubauer have been just as good IMO.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
MAF and Grubauer have been just as good IMO.

not even close imo.

grubauer was weak in his reaction on 2 of the 3 goals tonight. Not bad, just a bit late/slow. Fleury, as he does, came up huge late, but has also had some so-so moments in what i've seen. Price has been lights out almost exclusively since game 1 puck drop... he makes a lot look easy bc he's playing, right now, at such a high level that he's "ahead" of almost every shot... the focus and technical proficiency he's showing are at a level above what Fleury or Gubauer have shown (at least in the 2 full games of theirs i've watched... i admit i didn't see either of them in the first round).

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
And just like that there is only one team left with a 2 game lead

not at all out of the realm of possibility that we end up getting some very benificial rest in between round 2/3, while our eventual opponent goes to war for 7 games... no point getting ahead, but as far as the possible scenarios go that see us playing in round 3, that would be the optimal one ;)

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Max Spitioretty. The guy has a serious spitting problem.Even during the post game ice level interviews with the mic and headphones on, he had to move them to get a spit in, mid interview.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
where will the Canadian team that makes it to the final 4 play its home games???
I thought there is an imminent announcement about waiver exemption for US teams to play vs the winner of North division at the Canadian city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad