Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Wow, just checked out the highlights of Avs vs VGK, and jeez that was nuts.

It would be an honour and a privilege to get to play either one of them in a best of 7. They’re so fun to watch.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
i know Habs are hot right now but these guys would just skate circles around us :amazed:
Idk, I’ve found every Habs/VGK match up I’ve seen to be pretty entertaining hockey from both teams. Idk if we match up that poorly against them.

Habs and Avs we’d probably need a bit more of a horseshoe against.

Could just be I’m done with playing the same teams all season long too and welcome the change of pace. But we still have a long way to go, so I guess we’ll just see what happens.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Idk, I’ve found every Habs/VGK match up I’ve seen to be pretty entertaining hockey from both teams. Idk if we match up that poorly against them.

Could just be I’m done with playing the same teams all season long too and welcome the change of pace. But we still have a long way to go, so I guess we’ll just see what happens.
a horseshoe? you mean like opposing #1C gets injured/suspended for entire series horseshoe? :naughty:

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
What a game, Vegas are so good. I wonder if 'the" watched it?

Haha, I’ve been super busy lately barely got anytime to watch anything. I saw the replay and I’m glad to see playoff warrior Max Pacioretty score the game wining goal...again. :DD

Las Vegas would destroy Montreal if they meet up in the semi finals 4 games clean sweep.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
a horseshoe? you mean like opposing #1C gets injured/suspended for entire series horseshoe? :naughty:

Round 1: Tavares injured in freak accident game 1
Round 2: Scheifele suspended in game 1
Round 3: MacKinnon torn ACL in game 1
Round 4: Kucherov trips and falls into both Point and Stamkos in game 1 warmup and they all miss the series

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

I thought the most engaging habs game was game 6. It felt like it had similar energy to what we have been seeing down south. It got me thinking about how much of an effect that the fans in the building have both on the players, and perception of what we see on the ice as viewers.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Haha, I’ve been super busy lately barely got anytime to watch anything. I saw the replay and I’m glad to see playoff warrior Max Pacioretty score the game wining goal...again. :DD

Las Vegas would destroy Montreal if they meet up in the semi finals 4 games clean sweep.
I'd much rather face Vegas than Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad