Out-of-town Scoreboard 2018-19 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
That's a really soft goal on DeSmith in OT. They have a goalie problem.

Probably the chest protector reduction.

LOL and the Pens crew pointed out the chest protector bit too.

You know, there are some who rag on Cangi and Daneyko, Matt and Chico, but after listening to the Chicago clowns last night (yeah, I know Eddie O and all) and these two homers tonight I say thank goodness for our broadcasting pairs.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You know, there are some who rag on Cangi and Daneyko, Matt and Chico, but after listening to the Chicago clowns last night (yeah, I know Eddie O and all) and these two homers tonight I say thank goodness for our broadcasting pairs.
I think people are too hard on our crew, to be honest. Even Deb when she was here.

Reactions: sabremike

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cangi is legit terrible. He's a professional ice hockey commentator who doesn't know the rules of ice hockey.
I don't agree he's terrible overall, but if there's one thing you can get on him for it's that he's often times clueless as to what team is getting the penalty, or he'll think the other team is getting the power play when the whistle was blown while they had possession of the puck or the famous ''We'll sort it out after the break''.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I actually didn't even realize that the Islanders were now 10-7-2. So even they've come back down a bit. They've lost 3 of their last 6 (1 in OT) games played.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
lundqvist and kinkaid is a push at this point. would personally take keith. stats going back to beginning of last season check out.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
7-0 Flames already up over the Golden Knight and not even halfway through regulation? Good god.

I think it's safe to say that while Vegas probably isn't as bad as they've been this year, they certainly weren't as good as they were last year. These are the percentages evening out.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I actually didn't even realize that the Islanders were now 10-7-2. So even they've come back down a bit. They've lost 3 of their last 6 (1 in OT) games played.

Right now, almost the entire Metro blows. I'm not convinced about Columbus either. I don't know which division is worse, the Metro or Pacific. Bunch of nothing going on in each.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's a BRUTAL goal on Markstrom. Good god, it's gonna be a fun goals against review tonight.

Right now, almost the entire Metro blows. I'm not convinced about Columbus either. I don't know which division is worse, the Metro or Pacific. Bunch of nothing going on in each.
Vancouver was leading the Pacific for a while, that tells you all you need to know about that division.

Looks like they've finally cratered like the analytics would have suggested.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Unfortunately we are getting fewer points than the rest.

Can Calgary get to 10 tonight?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Calgary will be fine I think, as long as they keep Smith out of the net. He's cost them multiple games this year all by himself.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Trochek carried off the ice on a stretcher, apparent knee injury.

The first headline says it all. I don't need to see it thank you.

trochek.PNG

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Went to bed early, a little too early, so now I'm awake again. Here's a late edition of tonight's goals against review.

Blue Jackets vs Maples Leafs: 3 goals against Bobrovsky, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Andersen, 1 stoppable.

Stars vs Rangers: 1 goal against Bishop, no chance. 1 goal against Khudobin in relief and it's stoppable. 1 goal against Lundqvist, no chance.

Sabres vs Penguins: 4 goals against Hutton, no chance on any. 5 goals against DeSmith, 1 stoppable.

Capitals vs Canadiens: 4 goals against Copley, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Price, 1 stoppable.

Panthers vs Senators: 5 goals against Reimer, 1 stoppable. 6 goals against Anderson, 4 stoppable. 1 goal against McKenna in relief, no chance.

Kings vs Blues: 1 goal against Allen and big f***in surprise, it's a stoppable one. Petersen gets his first career shutout for the Kings.

Lightning vs Predators: 3 goals against Domingue, 2 stoppable. He sucks. 2 goals against Rinne, 1 stoppable.

Golden Knights vs Flames: 7 goals against Subban, 2 stoppable. 2 goals against Rittich, 1 stoppable.

Jets vs Canucks: 3 goals against Hellebuyck, no chance on any of them. 5 goals against Markstrom, 3 stoppable.

61 goals scored on goalies tonight, 21 were stoppable, that's 34% of goals allowed tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages tonight were a very poor .895% which is far below league average and tonight that explains the high stoppable goal count. As soon as I got the 34% stoppable figure, I had a feeling it was gonna be below .900% tonight by quite a few points.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Markstrom with the softy of the night once again. This was one of three poor goals to complete the soft goal hat trick tonight.

Reactions: Dialamo

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just a quick update. Craig Anderson now leads the stoppable goal derby with 17 on the season. Now this doesn't mean Anderson has been quite the worst this year. He's played the most games and minutes of any goalie in the league and faced the most shots and allowed the most goals, so that's one of the reasons he's up here. Allen, Smith, Markstrom, Bishop, Talbot and maybe even Holtby all have him beat in stoppable goals per game/shots/minutes/etc.

Anderson currently with 17, Smith Allen and Markstrom all with 16. Talbot, Holtby and Bishop all with 13. Bishop is the only one of the bunch with an above league average save percentage on the season.

On the other end and this is out of starters only, backups don't play enough and will be skewed, I only have Rinne down for 3 and Crawford for 1. Both are well above the league average. Andersen has a pretty low total as far as his percentage in relation to goals allowed, as does John Gibson.

Reactions: Dialamo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad