Out-of-town Scoreboard 2018-19 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Their defensive play looks like ours. I don't know how the Rangers only have 18 shots.
Yeah, Cbj played loose hockey tonight
I think it might be time for me to make the prediction that Torts won't be coaching them next year. If he is, it won't be for long.

I'm gonna say Torts either doesn't coach there next year at all, or doesn't see the 2020 part of the 19-20 season, at the very latest.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If the Rags get to OT that would be 6 games in a row that they get a point
I think there's a chance they hang around until February or so, like we did in 2015-2016. That's the most I could see out of this group.

It's hard to tell whether they'll be completely buried before that, or if they'll still have a pulse and some sign of life by February.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Canucks vs Sabres: 3 goals against Markstrom, no chance on any. 3 goals against Hutton, 1 stoppable.

Blackhawks vs Flyers: 3 goals against Crawford, no chance on any. Elliott gets the shutout.

Predators vs Stars: 4 goals against Saros, no chance on any. 5 goals against Bishop, 2 stoppable.

Maple Leafs vs Bruins: 5 goals against Sparks, 2 stoppable. Someone's gonna tell me the Bergeron isn't stoppable because it's a tip and from close range, but it squeaks right through him short side. That tip could have easily just stopped at him and not went into the back of the net. I'm sure we see that stopped almost every game. Especially at that angle. I give it a better than 50% chance that Andersen would have stopped that. Still too early to pound my chest about being right that Sparks still isn't really NHL caliber? Maybe, but he's not looking good. Halak allows 1 goal, no chance.

Golden Knights vs Canadiens: 5 goals against Fleury, no chance on any. 4 goals against Niemi, 2 stoppable.

Senators vs Lightning: 4 goals against Anderson, 2 stoppable. 5 goals against Vasilevskiy, 2 stoppable.

Islandders vs Panthers: 3 goals against Lehner, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Luongo, no chance on either.

Coyotes vs Penguins: 4 goals against Kuemper, 2 stoppable. DeSmith gets the shutout.

Red Wings vs Hurricanes: 3 goals against Bernier, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Darling, 2 stoppable. Needs to lose more weight and maybe he could get over in time to stop that first goal. He had enough time to grab dessert and get back over, even though it was a one timer. Too slow.

Rangers vs Blue Jackets: 4 goals against Georgiev, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Korpisalo, no chance on any.

Flames vs Kings: 1 goal against Campbell, no chance. Rittich gets the shutout.

That's 66 goals scored against goalies tonight, 18 stoppable, that's 27% of goals stoppable tonight. And if I got this right on my own math, a combined save percentage of .909%.

Reactions: David Conte

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's hard to be worse.
He was not good tonight.

The numbers say he played better than the eye test did. I'm still trying to figure out the softy of the night. It's either one of these goals against Sparks or the first goal Mantha scored on Darling tonight. Both were putrid. I'm gonna Sparks just because this one went 5-hole.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Honorable mention on this one

And not a terrible goal, but just more insight as to what is wrong with Darling. Too. f***in. Slow.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Honorable mention on this one

And not a terrible goal, but just more insight as to what is wrong with Darling. Too. ****in. Slow.

Looking at these last 3 goals you posted, I see the Anthanaseeu (spelling yes) goal as the worst of the 3. The other 2 while iffy, are in a much higher danger scoring area where the players picked their shots. The bottom Detroit one is a slow forming one timer play from way back that I believe even went through the goalie. Easily the worst of the 3 for me.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Goals against review for tonight

Canucks vs Sabres: 3 goals against Markstrom, no chance on any. 3 goals against Hutton, 1 stoppable.

Blackhawks vs Flyers: 3 goals against Crawford, no chance on any. Elliott gets the shutout.

Predators vs Stars: 4 goals against Saros, no chance on any. 5 goals against Bishop, 2 stoppable.

Maple Leafs vs Bruins: 5 goals against Sparks, 2 stoppable. Someone's gonna tell me the Bergeron isn't stoppable because it's a tip and from close range, but it squeaks right through him short side. That tip could have easily just stopped at him and not went into the back of the net. I'm sure we see that stopped almost every game. Especially at that angle. I give it a better than 50% chance that Andersen would have stopped that. Still too early to pound my chest about being right that Sparks still isn't really NHL caliber? Maybe, but he's not looking good. Halak allows 1 goal, no chance.

Golden Knights vs Canadiens: 5 goals against Fleury, no chance on any. 4 goals against Niemi, 2 stoppable.

Senators vs Lightning: 4 goals against Anderson, 2 stoppable. 5 goals against Vasilevskiy, 2 stoppable.

Islandders vs Panthers: 3 goals against Lehner, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Luongo, no chance on either.

Coyotes vs Penguins: 4 goals against Kuemper, 2 stoppable. DeSmith gets the shutout.

Red Wings vs Hurricanes: 3 goals against Bernier, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Darling, 2 stoppable. Needs to lose more weight and maybe he could get over in time to stop that first goal. He had enough time to grab dessert and get back over, even though it was a one timer. Too slow.

Rangers vs Blue Jackets: 4 goals against Georgiev, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Korpisalo, no chance on any.

Flames vs Kings: 1 goal against Campbell, no chance. Rittich gets the shutout.

That's 66 goals scored against goalies tonight, 18 stoppable, that's 27% of goals stoppable tonight. And if I got this right on my own math, a combined save percentage of .909%.

Concentrating on the Tampa game because I alcruslly went to a game for once. I think he’s a top goalie but man on man did Vasilevskiy not have it last night. Terrible rebound control and pucks going through him left and right. First 2 goals were on him on the first 3 shots after Tampa had all the momentum in the period. I don’t think he had 1 big save all game. Kucherov was also strangely quiet. Passed up quite a few high danger shooting opportunities to make random passes that didn’t connect.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Concentrating on the Tampa game because I alcruslly went to a game for once. I think he’s a top goalie but man on man did Vasilevskiy not have it last night. Terrible rebound control and pucks going through him left and right. First 2 goals were on him on the first 3 shots after Tampa had all the momentum in the period. I don’t think he had 1 big save all game. Kucherov was also strangely quiet. Passed up quite a few high danger shooting opportunities to make random passes that didn’t connect.
I have him down for 9 stoppable goals, but 2 of them came last night and 4 of them came in the same game about 2-3 weeks ago. I forget who they were playing that night.

I know the wraparound he allowed last night was one I gave off on him, then one that beat him either through the arm or just outside (there's those reduced chest protectors again!).

Good choice in attending that game and not a Devils game there!:laugh:

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Florida is gonna stomp the Senzzz today.

No, this isn't DD posting on Bleed's account

Mike McKenna is in for Ottawa today.:help:

Scary times going on in Ottawa. REALLY scary times.

Reactions: sabremike

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL already 4 goals on McKenna this period.

McKenna is easily the worst goalie to play in the league this year. Might be time to bring Condon back.

Coming into this game, McKenna allowed 6 goals and I had him down for 4 bad ones.

McKenna is catastrophically bad.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Another bad one. Goldie the homer just thinks he’s overmatched by the Panthers offense. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I have him down for 9 stoppable goals, but 2 of them came last night and 4 of them came in the same game about 2-3 weeks ago. I forget who they were playing that night.

I know the wraparound he allowed last night was one I gave off on him, then one that beat him either through the arm or just outside (there's those reduced chest protectors again!).

Good choice in attending that game and not a Devils game there!:laugh:

It was a work thing but I figured it would be a good selection for a high scoring game that wouldn’t drive me insane. :laugh:

On a side note. I don’t know where they offer them in the arena but I had a hot dog with pulled pork and Mac and cheese on it that was delicious.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad