Out-of-town Scoreboard 2018-19 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
FLA has 2 wins in 10 games. The stats don't lie.
The stats don’t lie. Except in cases of Petr Mrazek, Scott Wedgewood and the Florida Panthers, among a few other things. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL Mrazek with the slow glove hand. ''It was a backhander though! It was a shorthanded goal!''.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wow

That's another stoppable goal on Mrazek, short side high to the glove side.

I'm not dinging him on goal 2, stick side high, but goal 1 was kind of stoppable and goal 3 was not good.

If it weren't for Lard ass Darling, I'm sure he would have been yanked by now.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger goaltender play smaller and more timid than Markstrom. And teams love playing him because you can just see they know he can be exploited everywhere

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Petterson is really good...

I’ve watched his last two games closely. He has a long reach l, great hands, and an amazing touch with passing. The pass always arrives in the correct spot and with the correct speed. It’s uncanny. His greatest gift is his vision. He always makes the correct play. He’s always in the correct open ice in the offensive zone. He apparently has a big shot as well.

He isn’t fast but he’s always moving and always anticipates the play so it doesn’t hurt him. He tries to be a bit physical where he thinks he has to be but obviously he’s ineffective at that.

I could see him running out of gas over the course of a long season if teams start making an effort to hit him.

All in all a really talented player with a good modern NHL game and VAN fans can be justifiably excited. Will be a true 1C if he isn’t already.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Carolina crashing back down to earth.

They'll never go anywhere with that goaltending.

Anybody who took even a quick glance at their goalies save percentages could tell you what they were doing was unsustainable. You can't outscore shit goaltending for an entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad