Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season III: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm surprised NBC doesn't demand these players drop F-bombs in their native tongue, so to make it more family friendly.:laugh:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I think he definitely would have if Vegas won, but no way in hell were they giving it to him as a member of the runner-up team.

Hai!

t_37086.jpg

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That cup keeper guy (think his name is something Pritchard) has the most ridiculous haircut. Looks like he's had that haircut since growing up in the late 60's/early 70's.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Are LA the only team that wins the cup at home anymore? Maybe Chicago won it on home ice in 2015? I don't remember.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Still think Barry is overrated over his whole career of work, but he did a good job and he badly outcoached one of the other more overrated HC’s in Jon Cooper. Who was still playing his fourth line with minutes to go in their last game when they faced elimination. I don’t think he’s the most overrated head coach anymore. I think Cooper is.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Still think Barry is overrated over his whole career of work, but he did a good job and he badly outcoached one of the other more overrated HC’s in Jon Cooper. Who was still playing his fourth line with minutes to go in their last game when they faced elimination. I don’t think he’s the most overrated head coach anymore. I think Cooper is.
BOUDREAU BOUDREAU BOUDREAU BOUDREAU BOUDREAU BOUDREAU BOUDREAU BOUDREAU BOUDREAU.

Most overrated head coach of the millennium.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Trotz stock also goes up for winning the cup here, after years of Boudreau chokejobs with more stacked rosters.

Reactions: glenwo2

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore

Look at the rosters Barry had in Nashville. You can argue that those teams overachieved for much of his time there

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Look at the rosters Barry had in Nashville. You can argue that those teams overachieved for much of his time there
I never thought Trotz was a bad head coach, just an overrated one. He does get a stay of execution for Nashville I guess.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pretty surreal seeing Ovie hoisting the cup. I’ll be honest I never thought it would happen. Really happy for him. This is the most excited I’ve ever been for a non-Devils team winning.
I thought he'd eventually win one, I just figured it might happen in another city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad