Not open for further replies.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Wednesday, April 11
TEAMSTIME (ET)AWAY TVHOME TVNAT TVTICKETS
Minnesota at WinnipegGame 1 - Series tied 0-07:00 PM CNBC546 available from $99
Philadelphia at PittsburghGame 1 - Series tied 0-07:00 PM NBCSN1,088 available from $60
Los Angeles at VegasGame 1 - Series tied 0-010:00 PM NBCSN300 available from $140
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Thursday, April 12
New Jersey at Tampa BayGame 1 - Series tied 0-07:00 PM NHL771 available from $60
Toronto at BostonGame 1 - Series tied 0-07:00 PM NBCSN1,477 available from $86
Columbus at WashingtonGame 1 - Series tied 0-07:30 PM USA1,824 available from $35
Colorado at NashvilleGame 1 - Series tied 0-09:30 PM NBCSN538 available from $127
San Jose at AnaheimGame 1 - Series tied 0-010:30 PM USA786 available from $39
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Friday, April 13
Philadelphia at PittsburghGame 2 - Series tied 0-07:00 PM NBCSN1,329 available from $80
Minnesota at WinnipegGame 2 - Series tied 0-07:30 PM USA555 available from $94
Los Angeles at VegasGame 2 - Series tied 0-010:00 PM NBCSN461 available from $174
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Saturday, April 14
Colorado at NashvilleGame 2 - Series tied 0-03:00 PM NBC674 available from $154
New Jersey at Tampa BayGame 2 - Series tied 0-03:00 PM NBC1,057 available from $68
Toronto at BostonGame 2 - Series tied 0-08:00 PM NBC1,355 available from $154
San Jose at AnaheimGame 2 - Series tied 0-010:30 PM NBCSN1,691 available from $40
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Sunday, April 15
Pittsburgh at PhiladelphiaGame 3 - Series tied 0-03:00 PM NBC1,578 available from $142
Winnipeg at MinnesotaGame 3 - Series tied 0-07:00 PM USA625 available from $83
Columbus at WashingtonGame 2 - Series tied 0-07:30 PM NBCSN2,215 available from $44
Vegas at Los AngelesGame 3 - Series tied 0-010:30 PM NBCSN879 available from $71
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Monday, April 16
Boston at TorontoGame 3 - Series tied 0-07:00 PM NBCSN517 available from $194
Tampa Bay at New JerseyGame 3 - Series tied 0-07:30 PM CNBC1,036 available from $86
Nashville at ColoradoGame 3 - Series tied 0-010:00 PM NBCSN2,101 available from $61
Anaheim at San JoseGame 3 - Series tied 0-010:30 PM CNBC1,479 available from $43
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Tuesday, April 17
Washington at ColumbusGame 3 - Series tied 0-07:30 PM NBCSN1,483 available from $71
Winnipeg at MinnesotaGame 4 - Series tied 0-08:00 PM CNBC894 available from $76
Vegas at Los AngelesGame 4 - Series tied 0-010:30 PM NBCSN1,090 available from $66
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Nubmer6

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
super stoked to get the postseason rolling tonight!

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Jets over Wild in 5
Penguins over Flyers in 6
Kings over Golden Knights in 7
Devils over Lightning in 7
Blue Jackets over Capitals in 7
Predators over Avalanche in 5
Ducks over Sharks in 7

Perhaps I'm selling the Wild short in outing them in 5 games, but I think the Jets take it, even if it takes longer.

I think without Thornton, the Sharks will narrowly lose to the Ducks.

I'm conflicted on Pens in 6 or 7 over the Flyers, but I'm pretty confident they'll win, regardless of the number of games it takes. They might get a scare this round, due to the previous 2 long playoff run and Murray just not having a very good season. I think they might get a scare, but they'll pull it out in this round. Brian Elliott is also a choker, especially come playoff time. He's the worst of the 16 goalies in these playoffs.

I haven't decided Maple Leafs vs Bruins yet. I'm too conflicted and I need a little bit more time to think about that one to pick a winner. I'm leaning towards the Leafs, but I also remember how badly the Leafs sometimes get outplayed and then I gotta go with Boston.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Jets over Wild in 5
Ducks over Sharks in 7

Perhaps I'm selling the Wild short in outing them in 5 games, but I think the Jets take it, even if it takes longer.

I'm conflicted on Pens in 6 or 7 over the Flyers, but I'm pretty confident they'll win, regardless of the number of games it takes. They might get a scare this round, due to the previous 2 long playoff run and Murray just not having a very good season. I think they might get a scare, but they'll pull it out in this round. Brian Elliott is also a choker, especially come playoff time. He's the worst of the 16 goalies in these playoffs.

I haven't decided Maple Leafs vs Bruins yet. I'm too conflicted and I need a little bit more time to think about that one to pick a winner. I'm leaning towards the Leafs, but I also remember how badly the Leafs sometimes get outplayed and then I gotta go with Boston.

I also think Cbj will win but is Foligno back yet ?

Philly will upset Pitts.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I also think Cbj will win but is Foligno back yet ?

Philly will upset Pitts.
Here we go again

Elliott is a choker, you know that, we always saw eye to eye on that. Mrazek also sucks (I know we don't see eye to eye on that), but I don't think he's even gonna play unless Elliott starts killing them like he did to Calgary last year.

Elliott is the worst goalie in these playoffs. Swap him out with Mrazek and it's still the worst.

I'd rather they play Neuvirth if I'm a Philly fan. He did have that random shutout over the Caps a few years back and only allowed 1 goal in the elimination game.

I thought I saw Foligno was out 3-4 weeks and that was like a week ago?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Here we go again

Elliott is a choker, you know that, we always saw eye to eye on that. Mrazek also sucks (I know we don't see eye to eye on that), but I don't think he's even gonna play unless Elliott starts killing them like he did to Calgary last year.

Elliott is the worst goalie in these playoffs. Swap him out with Mrazek and it's still the worst.

I'd rather they play Neuvirth if I'm a Philly fan. He did have that random shutout over the Caps a few years back and only allowed 1 goal in the elimination game.

I thought I saw Foligno was out 3-4 weeks and that was like a week ago?

Mrazek is streaky and could get hot.

I just think Philly will win the series by outscoring them.

I nailed last year's playoffs pretty good as I get these feels.

Last edited:

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Always watch playoff hockey but this year I'm finally as engrossed as I was in 2012 and previous years. Devils being in it adds that extra oomph. Was sick of exclusively rooting against the Rags and sort of worrying they may go all the way.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Jets over Wild in 5
Ducks over Sharks in 7

Bold prediction: If we take game one, we win this series in 5.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
I just love the Winnipeg White Out. Nobody does it better in terms of whiteouts. I remember way back we tried it with a half hearted wear white campaign (must've been Carolina 2002) was a disaster. And a horrible job by the marketing dept.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
i'll steer clear of the NJD-TBL series..... such a crapshoot, but here goes nothing:

TOR in 7
CBJ in 7
PIT in 6
NSH in 5
WPG in 5
LAK in 6
ANA in 7

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bold prediction: If we take game one, we win this series in 5.
I think the longer we hang around in this series, the better chance we have.

Unless we're able to finish it early.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I think the longer we hang around in this series, the better chance we have.

Unless we're able to finish it early.

so you're saying we have a good chance if it's a long series, and also a good chance if we close it out in a short series? i'd have to agree $100% with that.

Reactions: Bleedred

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
so you're saying we have a good chance if it's a long series, and also a good chance if we close it out in a short series? i'd have to agree $100% with that.
350.png

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad