GDT: Out of Town Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Rooting for the Rangers and Senators in the East, and Blues in the West.

What a weird time to be a Bruins fan

Weird and awful season for sure. Everything went wrong all the way to the last game where the Bruins couldn't even lose the right way and Marchand scoring a last minute meaningless goal that pushed them from the 13th pick to the 14th with one less % chance at McDavid...

This team was capable of so much more. What a wasted season...

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Rooting for the Rangers and Senators in the East, and Blues in the West.

What a weird time to be a Bruins fan

I will be watching some of the games but it is not at all the same as having the B's in it.

I am sad. I wasn't ready for the season to be over. sigh....

GO Sens !!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Are they even showing the Ottawa/Habs game in the US outside of NHL Network? That's the one game I want to watch and it appears I won't be watching it.

I probably won't watch every game but I will watch some of them.

I'm rooting for Sens in the Atlantic, islanders in the Metro. And any WC team playing Chicago, Vancouver or Anaheim. I would be fine with any other team getting to the final but if the Cul goes to a Canadian team I want it to be Ottawa. If Habs end up the only Canadian team left then I am rooting for their opposition.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
20-1-2.

That's just not a serious record... :amazed:

Hopefully, they don't fall back on earth against the Habs and keep on rolling at least another two weeks.

Go Sens!

Don't even suggest they fall back to earth until they have at least sent the Habs to the golf courses.

If Bruins are out I kinda like their Cinderella run but would prefer the clock not strike until at least the Habs are out.

I think the Central probably has the toughest games for the first round. Nobody in that division has a match up that would leave fans confident.

germanbsfan

Jan 17, 2012
Aachen, Germany
For me it's all about the Sens. Has alot to do with their 2013 playoff series against the Habs and my love for storys like the one from Andrew Hammond. A playoff push like that deserves a deep run in the playoffs, especially if that comes with destroying the Habs :D

Not to mention that we aquired huge parts of our Cup team with Chara and Kelly from the Sens.

Read more on this:

http://germanbsfan.blogspot.de/2015/04/jump-bandwagon-playoffs-without-bruins.html

Last edited:

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
I'm torn I want the islanders to win the cup so it would be easier for them to face the Penguins instead of the Rangers in the second round but I hate the Penguins so I don't want to root for them, I want the final four to be NYI Vs Detroit and Calgary vs. Chicago

Islanders vs Flames would be a great final

I just don't want to see Washington Montreal or Pittsburgh out of the east in the west Vancouver is the only team or Minny just becuase they willing employ Cooke

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Im just anti-Hab.

Whoever they play against - I'm for. Doesnt matter to me. The Cup is secondary.

I want them out and add another Cupless year to this generation.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I gotta give it to Montreal, the way they light up their scoreboard so it looks like its up in flames and the ice looks like a lava pit is pretty damn cool, COME ON SENS! Lets embarrass these wanna be Frenchmen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad