GDT: Out of Town Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
As long as none of Vancouver, Montreal, Anaheim, or Chicago wins it'll be okay.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I'm rooting for...the Blues. But I'd love it if Calgary or Winnipeg won. But then we'd have to hear about Canada winning a cup and I'm over that crap.

So I guess the Blues.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I'm rooting for...the Blues. But I'd love it if Calgary or Winnipeg won. But then we'd have to hear about Canada winning a cup and I'm over that crap.

So I guess the Blues.

I wouldn't mind that.
The Blackhawks will be an incredibly tough out, IMO.

Islanders are a tough team to root against too.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Man, the playoffs are the best time of the year every year and we won't be a part of it. This blows.

I don't know if I'll really be able to enjoy it.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I always say I'm going to watch regardless, but I get so upset and disappointed that the Bruins are out that I watch very little.

Usually once the Bruins are out I don't watch as much. But the first round is always the best and most intense.

I'm not overly interested in any of the East match ups and I haven't checked out the West yet.

Mully

Oct 7, 2008
Halifax, NS
Jumping on the Sens bandwagon. Them beating the Habs will be a good consolation prize for this abomination of a season.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I really don't know if I'll watch this year. It's just been so long without the Bruins in it, and the match-ups seem pretty unappealing to me at first glance. Maybe I'll lighten up in the coming days.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I cannot wait til lottery day to see the 'evironment' on the other teams' HF boards when we draw first or second and get one of Eichel or Macdaddy McDavid. Place. Will. Go. Bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->