GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Florida Panthers | 7:30pm EST | SNET-E / RDS| HOME OPENER

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Great WIN!! Good Game by Andy, Goaltending is going to be Great! Lehner might need to wait a year but hes going to be good!!! As long as this team plays like this we are going places!!!! Good game by Wierchoich!, Terrific game By Turris!!! and sensational job by Jakob Silf!!!

GO OTTAWA

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
What an amazing game. Two sick goals by Turris, Silf's first, JOB pots one, and Andy with the shutout! :handclap:

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
In summary of the game
Animated_gun_turret.gif

Animated_gun_turret.gif

Hossa 3.0 (O'brien)

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Another big Methot hit!

That's sad. Damn you SBP. Damn you.

No way he was tossed just for looking like Maclean. Sens arena staff loves stuff like that: people getting dressed up, etc...

However, I know that SBP has strict policies against banging on the glass behind the player bench, or yelling at players/ coaches, being a distraction in general (side note: it is strictly enforced at the Sens bench, not so much at the visitors bench, haha). Maybe they were being a nuisance? Just "looking like MacLean" wouldn't be even close to enough to toss' em. I let SO MUCH WORSE stuff go as an usher, haha...

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Its great to see Senators fans get excited again about this season!! ITs been a long time acoming

Niv

Registered Hater
Sep 22, 2009
Ottawa
In all honesty, this had to be one of the best regular season games I've ever seen, and I don't think I'm saying that just because I'm experiencing an emotional high from hockey being back and the way this team has played during the last two games.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Great result and glad to see our young guns doing well. Zibanejad also scored in bingo tonight, 3 game goal streak :D

Niv

Registered Hater
Sep 22, 2009
Ottawa
Anderson should play both games this week (assuming he doesn't have a sudden, uncharacteristic meltdown on Thursday).

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Sad I get Leafs stuff on TV here. Will watch Sens stuff online tomorrow.

So happy with this result. I can't really complain at all. For a team that was apparently horrific defensively, we've played pretty decently in that respect. Karlsson on the PK too!! Whaa....??? He's done well on it too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad