GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Florida Panthers | 7:30pm EST | SNET-E / RDS| HOME OPENER

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I love our fan-inspired mascots.

So far, we've got Sensquach (dude is still at every game with his wife), and now Senatron.

We need like 4 more, at least. :laugh:

mt-svk

CBJ/OTT fan
Jun 6, 2007
We can say about Silfvergberg, about Turris two goals but I am impressed from Marc Methot he is simly very good defensive defensman and he helps Erik Karlsson and all your defense, IMHO this trade was win-win trade because Nick Foligno is very good in Cbus too and he is my favourite Jacket now. :yo: Back to Marc, he is this man who can help you in PO ... .

Btw, Turris begin to full his potential, good for him. :)

Bazel5

Apr 4, 2011
I share the enthusiasm everyone has for Wiercioch and Benoit but I'm still keeping my expectations reserved until we play a physical team like Boston or NYR.

Boro will probably get a chance to play in a situation like this. Most likely over Benoit

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
I share the enthusiasm everyone has for Wiercioch and Benoit but I'm still keeping my expectations reserved until we play a physical team like Boston or NYR.

Boro will probably get a chance to play in a situation like this. Most likely over Benoit

yup, i thought the same thing, we the Sens will face the Bruins or the Rangers Benoit is out, Boro is in.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Benito is a serviceable player for now but it's clear why he has never stuck in the big leagues. Questionable decision making at times and doesn't really excel in an area.

Berserker*

With Regin in the line up it makes us so deep. He is a puck possesion player so when he is on the ice with the 4th line they usually have the puck the same amount as the top two line.

Thec 4th line played like **** this game, they were terrible. They got stuck in our zone by George Parros's line lol and then Regin iced the puck four times and kept getting his line stuck in the defensive zone. We were fortunate that Florida wasn't able create a scoring chance off that. That line is simply too weak along the boards.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Benito is a serviceable player for now but it's clear why he has never stuck in the big leagues. Questionable decision making at times and doesn't really excel in an area.

that said, i see no reason he cant play the same role tom preissing did in 2007.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa

Yes, based on the first two games he is working fine as a fill in but it looks like that will be his role. If Boro gets a chance and can provide similar D while brining more toughness to the rink, he could stick. I don't like that Neil is back to being the team's heavyweight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad