GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Florida Panthers | 7:30pm EST | SNET-E / RDS| HOME OPENER

General Granny*

Anyone else think we should be sending Lehner down instead of rotting in the bench with the way Anderson is playing? Bingo seems to have some goal tending problem as well, at least keep him down there until the trade deadline where we could deal Bishop for someone.

mikachu

Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
Awesome game!! Too bad I was stuck beside the most annoying girl that didn't watch a second of it and just talked the whole time about who she hates right now and making fun of an old couple in front of her.

395447_722154756968_1124248666_n.jpg

This made up for it though. :yo:

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Anyone else think we should be sending Lehner down instead of rotting in the bench with the way Anderson is playing? Bingo seems to have some goal tending problem as well, at least keep him down there until the trade deadline where we could deal Bishop for someone.

I'd expect him to be sent down very soon. Maybe tomorrow. Unless there is a trade for bishop in the works.(doubtful)

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
I think he gets a game or two in the first 5-7 games and then gets sent down. Just as a little reward.

BeerandHockey

╚(Þ_Þ)╝
Jun 10, 2009
BAR_B_Q_HAVEN
2 for turris, Silf with his first, Andy with the shut out, Smith wins his fight and we now have a "spare" Coach Maclean in case of emergencies. All good in Sens land.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
And why is nobody talking about THE ONE-TIMERS!!!! That's been kind of missing from our game the past few years but we now have a few more guys who can let it rip on a quick pass: Turris, Silf, Benoit. Can make all the difference on a PP.

It was a great game all around. Even Phillips was decent. ;)

My three stars:
1- turret.gif
2- Mr Anderson
3- Meth-head

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
With Regin in the line up it makes us so deep. He is a puck possesion player so when he is on the ice with the 4th line they usually have the puck the same amount as the top two line.

peter67

Oct 16, 2012
Nepean
2 for turris, Silf with his first, Andy with the shut out, Smith wins his fight and we now have a "spare" Coach Maclean in case of emergencies. All good in Sens land.

Saw the game on TV and watched Sportnet after.
It turns out that the PM lookalike didn't even own the seat he was sitting in. And when they zoomed in on him drinking a can of Coor's, well, aahhhh, don't they serve booze in plastic cups?

Did he get busted on camera??

Legend Killer

Nov 15, 2007
Saw the game on TV and watched Sportnet after.
It turns out that the PM lookalike didn't even own the seat he was sitting in. And when they zoomed in on him drinking a can of Coor's, well, aahhhh, don't they serve booze in plastic cups?

Did he get busted on camera??

They sell beer in cans as well.

General Granny*

Really, they tried to trade Alfie for Conroy? OMG

The Muckler era was a thing of horror, how many high profile players has he lost since he took over, Havlat, Hossa, Chara and almost Alfie. Plus his crappy drafting really set us back a bit.

mikey

Jul 26, 2008
The Muckler era was a thing of horror, how many high profile players has he lost since he took over, Havlat, Hossa, Chara and almost Alfie. Plus his crappy drafting really set us back a bit.

And several high profile prospects too.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Did anyone catch this all-star?

184636_10100288610544855_1623649202_n_zps1f57de57.jpg

HAHA, YES! HE'S MY BOY!

"Senatron"

Talked to that guy every game he shows up to. He'd always make a point of finding out where I was and coming to say "hi" regardless which section I was working. Awesome dude. He built that costume for a Hallowe'en contest, and wears it to ~10 games/ year now.

Sens staff knows him. One of the nicest dudes in the building.

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
HAHA, YES! HE'S MY BOY!

"Senatron"

Talked to that guy every game he shows up to. He'd always make a point of finding out where I was and coming to say "hi" regardless which section I was working. Awesome dude. He built that costume for a Hallowe'en contest, and wears it to ~10 games/ year now.

Sens staff knows him. One of the nicest dudes in the building.

he's on twitter : https://twitter.com/Senatron

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad