GDT: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks // Oct. 12th '13 // 10:00PM ET // CBC (TSN 1200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I don't get why the rest of Canadian "Bell" customers have to watch the Sens/Sharks in frickin standard Def.

Same story with Shaw Direct. Four HD CBC channels and all of them are showing Montreal vs Vancouver. The issue is more to do with the CBC than then your provider. CBC is only carrying it on CBCOTT.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
I think this is the game where Lehner finally gets his first Nhl hat-trick. A natural hat-trick.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I hate mukticasts on HNIC they should have back to back all canadian matchups with each team being on everyother week. This is compatible with the schedule too

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
Prediction for tonight:

Zack Smith takes at least one (probably 3-4) undisciplined penalties.

Lehner becomes superhuman, makes 75 saves, loses 4-0 and people here will still criticize him.

Spezza throws out his back for the season

Michalek blows out his knee 2.0

Oh and to cap it all off Anderson pulls a Leclaire and shatters his jaw while serving backup duty.

4-0 Sharks? Oh and naturally Big Joe scores four goals (Hertl assists all four spectacularly) and strokes it on national television.

About par for the course then? ^

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Prediction for tonight:

Zack Smith takes at least one (probably 3-4) undisciplined penalties.

Lehner becomes superhuman, makes 75 saves, loses 4-0 and people here will still criticize him.

Spezza throws out his back for the season

Michalek blows out his knee 2.0

Oh and to cap it all off Anderson pulls a Leclaire and shatters his jaw while serving backup duty.

4-0 Sharks? Oh and naturally Big Joe scores four goals (Hertl assists all four spectacularly) and strokes it on national television.

About par for the course then? ^

:handclap::handclap:

Great post!

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Kassian is only useful when Neil is useless. So either way someone is useless and that sucks.

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Finally MacLean gets it in his head that Kassian is useless in this lineup. Love those lines.

How the hell did you get 'MacLean finally realizes Kassian is useless' out of him sitting him for one game?

I'd say a more accurate and level-headed assessment would be that MacLean realizes that the value of an enforcer is diminished when playing a team without an enforcer, or any real toughness concerns, like San Jose.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Haha, you're that confident, eh?

I'll take that bet! Winner gets to pick the losers username? If it's a tie (which seems likely) then it's a push!
I'm not touching usernames. I have a hard enough time remembering usernames to log into stuff as it is.

I'll give you the rest of my signature to write whatever you want for a full calendar year though if you win though.

Edit: or avatar. Your choice.

Oct 10, 2010
I'm not touching usernames. I have a hard enough time remembering usernames to log into stuff as it is.

I'll give you the rest of my signature to write whatever you want for a full calendar year though if you win though.

Edit: or avatar. Your choice.

That's cool! Sounds good! Winner gets to pick the losers signature for a year!

Time to bookmark this thread :P

Jerk Store*

Sorry if it's been asked before, but is the game on cbc with videotron?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Kassian scored a pretty nice goal last year. I think he'll score this year long before Petersson ever gets a shot in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad