GDT: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks // Oct. 12th '13 // 10:00PM ET // CBC (TSN 1200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
How the hell did you get 'MacLean finally realizes Kassian is useless' out of him sitting him for one game?

I'd say a more accurate and level-headed assessment would be that MacLean realizes that the value of an enforcer is diminished when playing a team without an enforcer, or any real toughness concerns, like San Jose.

Look, Kassian did sweet ****-all every night he dressed, and any line he's on has a an automatic offensive disadvantage. Maybe MacLean still thinks he's useful, but I am sure glad every time he sits him, which obviously isn't often enough. I'm expecting the bottom six to be all that more effective tonight courtesy of his absence.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Redbull is the definition of heart destroyer.

Cant believe people are dumb enough to drink that garbage.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Sitting in a chair staring at a computer has health risks associated with it.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Or maybe some people accept the risk because they enjoy the taste or the caffeine rush.

I dont see how taste can be worth heart damage.

Its a proven fact that 1 redbull is enough to kill an average person. Its a morons drink.

Not too mention it has a crazy amount of calories.

MtRundle

We once were warriors.
Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
In other non-heart related news our GDT thread has about the same amount of posts as detroits GDT and they're 2 periods in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad