GDT: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks // Oct. 12th '13 // 10:00PM ET // CBC (TSN 1200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteLight*

Maclean clearly doesn't like Da Costa, there must be something about his game (i.e. his lack of a defensive one) that sours Maclean.

A player like Da Costa, with his hands and offensive awareness (and lack of a two-way game), needs Top 9, even Top 6 minutes every night to be noticed.

I think SDC has been criticized by Sens fans for two reasons:
a) He's had limited opportunities in the proper role (Top 6) for a player of his type.
b) He is straight-up a different style of player than the players he's been surrounded with for the most part on the bottom two lines (skill, hands, offensive creativity, not much D to be had from him).

I'm assuming in my line up that he's going back down to the depths of the fourth line, but I'm really hoping someone will correct me and tell me he's actually slotted into the second or third line (though it wouldn't be fair to bump Turris, who IMO has been the best Sen thus far).

Da Costa isn't that bad defensively. At least terms of positioning and puck management, though I need to watch him more closely.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, easy there bud.

Baby steps.

lol

not happening...

I wish it would. If DC plays for Kassian, and Michalek stays on the top line, that means DC is playing with bottom 6 grinders. Which is bad.

Greening is at his best with Spezza and Spezza likes playing with him. Do it.

DC can play on the 3rd line with Michalek. A little dish and a little finish, it'll make for decent chemistry and a nice 3rd line. Win win.

Othello*

Noo!! The mtl game is playing in Edmonton. How can I watch the game?

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
Hockey Night in Canada!

which means where I live it's every canadian team except Ottawa night in Canada. It'd be cool if center ice would play the game for people like me, but cbc y'all

If you have an xbox there's a free HNIC app---you can choose what cbc game you want to watch live
And it's free
The game will be streamed live on the CBC website too.

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Projected lines for tonight:
---
Michalek - Spezza - Ryan
MacArthur - Turris - Conacher
Greening - Pageau - Condra
Smith - Da Costa - Neil

Defence
Karlsson - Methot
Cowen - Wiercioch
Phillips - Corvo

Goaltenders
Lehner
Anderson
---
From here

Dysentery

Ottawa Senators
Sep 14, 2011
New Brunswick
I have a feeling it's because they want you to watch it on RDS which will be in HD.

Haha...im in the maritimes and we get every game the sens play between cbc, tsn, and sn.(ex that washington one)

but the times when the habs and leafs play, Ottawa is only in standard def on the local Ottawa channel...I dont get RDS I guess.

Sucks to be me.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Txs for putting the best recent Sens Logo out there DOI!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad