GDT: Ottawa Senators at Dallas Stars - 8PM - TSN5 / RDS - No worries. Everything is bigger in Texas, including slumps ...and Daddy is home.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
The efforts not the f***ing issue lmao the issue is that they have no idea what to do out there.

Is DJ the coach or the postgame commentator?
That's the problem. They have no idea how to deal with the situations when they absolutely need to score or shut down the other team. They let Dallas just walk in on multiple occasions. Just terrible defence, terrible game close out, terrible PP, terrible when we pull the goalie at the end of the game. Terrible terrible terrible. It all revolves around the coaching staff, who are worst in class.

dekem

Sep 2, 2005
Fire the f***ing coaching staff. If they come home and there isn't a new coach in place, I am selling every single Sens Jersey I own and going to find another team. I have been cheering for this team since they drafted Chris Phillips from my home town team, and I am just about f***ing finished here now.
Selling implies there will be a buyer, good luck on that.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
At least the postgame shows have been really entertaining. People are finally saying what I and a lot of other posters have been saying for months when it comes to coaching.

As John says, we look like '99 Rideau McDonald's out there right now.

Joeffice

Mar 11, 2023
Regina
I would take Babcock over the halfwit coaching the team now.

And I don't particularly care that this ownership is new and has no idea about anything yet.
Sitting on their hands and paying the worst coach in the NHL to stand behind the bench scared ****less.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
unreliable.
Korpi has been better . Less you should have stopped that goals

Korpi has definitely been better, but for the first 2-3 weeks of the season Forsberg looked undoubtedly better. Forsberg's game has completely fallen apart since then, and Korpi has gotten better. Although Korpi has his own issues, like standing on his head for most of the game and then letting in the most soft deflating goal ever which negates his whole performance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad