GDT: Ottawa Senators at Dallas Stars - 8PM - TSN5 / RDS - No worries. Everything is bigger in Texas, including slumps ...and Daddy is home.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
The Dallas Stars host the Ottawa Senators after Miro Heiskanen scored two goals in the Stars' 6-3 win against the Detroit Red Wings.

Dallas has a 7-5-1 record at home and a 16-8-3 record overall. The Stars have gone 8-2-0 in games they have fewer penalties than their opponent.

Ottawa is 11-13 overall and 3-4-0 in road games. The Senators have given up 78 goals while scoring 80 for a +2 scoring differential.

Friday's game is the first meeting between these teams this season.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
The Blues made us look silly, but we're going to dummy the Stars and after the game wonder why this team is so 50/50

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Last night I was able to watch my Raiders put up 63 against the Chargers. Maybe a Hallmark Christmas movie tonight ?

Joeffice

Mar 11, 2023
Regina
Ottawa is probably due for a win.

Season is done though. They have stubbornly held onto DJ Smith for too long.
He is in over his head. Confused at the best of times.

Reactions: Alex1234

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
The Blues made us look silly, but we're going to dummy the Stars and after the game wonder why this team is so 50/50
I thought the Blues played a solid defensive game and gave up very few scoring chances.

I thought they also looked much bigger than our team. I did not check the heights and weights to confirm that impression but plan to do so soon .

Reactions: LiseL and DrEasy

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I've got 5-1 Dallas, with the Stars picking up three power play goals. This team is completely lost, unfortunately, and it's going to require new leadership to help them find themselves again...

Reactions: Alex1234

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Jo up with Norris and G
Kelly with Greig and Kubalik

D pairs switched up.
Zub back with Sandy
Chych gets the Ham
JBD with the Branchise

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Parker Kelly on the third line. :biglaugh:
He started the year great. And now he’s back to what he was last year. That fourth line is so bad. Can’t skate. Can’t handle the puck. Can’t defend. I don’t even know what it’s supposed to do in terms of old school hockey either. There are no redeeming qualities.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Stu back with Tkachuk, Chychrun back with Hamonic, this is not shuffling the deck chairs on the titanic, but folding the chairs already in advance of the drowning.

I'll be on a flight during the game; hopefully the pilot will be mindful of our mental health and refrain from score updates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LiseL and Alex1234

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad