News Article: Ottawa 'reporter' refers to Subban as a 'Yard Ape'

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Sad but true.

@jacktodd46:
Saddest part is that this clown just said on Twitter what some "analysts" on bigger platforms are thinking when they put P.K. down.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
It's a shame people in this country still feel this way. One of, if not the most multicultural country in the world and people still feel they need to belittle minorities with slander and prejudice.

Someone should remind this idiot that this country would be a 3rd world country if it weren't for all the minorities that allow us to prosper.

Idiot

What I've come to realize however is that ''stupid people exist'' isn't just a classic one liner. Racists people are just completely dumb, and I really mean dumb. They are ignorant on such a level that is completely strange to me.

couris

Dec 28, 2005
What I've come to realize however is that ''stupid people exist'' isn't just a classic one liner. Racists people are just completely dumb, and I really mean dumb. They are ignorant on such a level that is completely strange to me.

everyone has a racist potential. stop kidding yourself.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Are you sure? Assumption I am guessing again.

You believe?

Well there you have it folks ... concrete proof of racism lol

It was. Check it out for yourself. I was just being polite.

Stop trying to defend this racist *********.

He already threw his father under the bus, so I don't see what you are getting at. It's not like he's denying he said it.

Ishdul

Jan 20, 2007

You believe?

It was when he scored

You can't be serious in thinking that it's not a racist comment, he called Subban an ape, and yard ape is specifically an insult to black people calling them lazy and shiftless (along with the monkey comparison)

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

You believe?

You honestly think he may have referred to desharnais by using a racist epithet that is exclusively used against black people? Really?

Are you sure you don't create a vacuum? Do you have proof? No? Assumption.

HabbyDays*

Everything on the internet is true .... Be careful of what you read haha

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Yes, just like everyone has the potential to be an uneducated moron. They're related to one another. There's really no excuse for it in this day and age.

Lots of educated morons are racists also...do not kid yourself....racists exists in all colors and all levels of society...and always will......

void

Jan 5, 2006
Are you assuming I am sticking up for this guy? I do not tolerate racism, I am just trying to figure out how everyone knows this guy made a comment about PK?

Ok, you're right. He was talking about Diaz.

Varlan

Nov 26, 2009
Lots of educated morons are racists also...do not kid yourself....racists exists in all colors and all levels of society...and always will......

Of course being educated doesn't necessarily mean your smart. It just means your educated. Big difference between being able to learn information(Memorizing data and repeating it) and, being able to understand, and apply that information.

couris

Dec 28, 2005
Of course being educated doesn't necessarily mean your smart. It just means your educated. Big difference between being able to learn information(Memorizing data and repeating it) and, being able to understand, and apply that information.

You can be extremely smart and be racist.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
The only thing worst than the comment itself is the piss poor excuse of "not knowing it had racist undertones." Come on dude. Own it, apologize and hope that whatever is left of your credibility can be built upon and somehow restored of a long period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad