Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
The worst part is his 'apology'

"My dad was racist...so uhm...sorry if that bugs you"

Anyways, he's been called out on twitter by Sens and Habs fans alike.

I am going to tweet him this picture every single morning, just for fun.

subban4.jpg

If you want to join in on tweeting him that picture, his handle is @pintinhand

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
It's a shame people in this country still feel this way. One of, if not the most multicultural country in the world and people still feel they need to belittle minorities with slander and prejudice.

Someone should remind this idiot that this country would be a 3rd world country if it weren't for all the minorities that allow us to prosper.

Idiot

h2

Mar 26, 2002
As a Sens fan, I've never heard of this guy, and I don't think many others have as well. Who is he?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
As a Sens fan, I've never heard of this guy, and I don't think many others have as well. Who is he?

Honestly I woudln't worry about whether he is an Ottawa reporter or a reporter in Helsinki. What he said is universal in the manner that everyone thinks he's an idiot no matter where he came from.

These kinds of people unfortunately are everywhere.

Dick Whitman

Feb 15, 2008
Ottawa
The worst part is his 'apology

"My dad was racist...so uhm...sorry if that bugs you"

Anyways, he's been called out on twitter by Sens and Habs fans alike.

The worst thing after the ignorant and racist tweet is that the OP is associating this ******* with Ottawa. The title should read "Ignorant idiots exist on twitter"

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
The worst thing after the ignorant and racist tweet is that the OP is associating this ******* with Ottawa. The title should read "Ignorant idiots exist on twitter"

no, the worst thing is what this dickwad tweeted. and yes he's based in Ottawa - and commenting on the series

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Honestly I woudln't worry about whether he is an Ottawa reporter or a reporter in Helsinki. What he said is universal in the manner that everyone thinks he's an idiot no matter where he came from.

These kinds of people unfortunately are everywhere.

Well said.

couris

Dec 28, 2005
It's a shame people in this country still feel this way. One of, if not the most multicultural country in the world and people still feel they need to belittle minorities with slander and prejudice.

Someone should remind this idiot that this country would be a 3rd world country if it weren't for all the minorities that allow us to prosper.

Idiot

hahahaha comon now. Dont start that debate.

Theres racists everywhere.

Dick Whitman

Feb 15, 2008
Ottawa
no, the worst thing is what this dickwad tweeted. and yes he's based in Ottawa - and commenting on the series

Please re-read my post again.

He's an individual who lives in Ottawa. His tweet has nothing to do with the city nor does it represent it's citizens.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country

He's an individual who lives in Ottawa. His tweet has nothing to do with the city nor does it represent it's citizens.

I think that's understood.

I happen to know first hand he doesn't represent Ottawa.

He just happens to be from there and is a Sens fan. It's not a commentary on Sens fans whatsoever.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
hahahaha comon now. Dont start that debate.

Theres racists everywhere.

Yes there is racists everywhere, and in some places it is worse. Look at the genocides that have happened in Africa.

I just feel we should be at a point today, in this country where everyone is dependent upon others to succeed and live a good life where these idiotic comments and feelings shouldn't even cross ones mind.

Odds are, at this idiots jobs there are multiple people who are responsible for paying his salary that are black. He relies on these people to provide for his family, and he still feels the need to belittle someone because of the colour of their skin and felt it prudent to display this feeling on twitter of all places.

Perhaps thinking about it that way he isn't racist, perhaps he's just a complete moron and has no ability to foreshadow.

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
He is a nobody. With comments like that, he is going from nobody to nobody.
Just look at the rest of his twitter.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Not sure always thought ottawa was a cool city but there have been multiple incidents during this series that has left me thinking it's a second rate city, the people there seem to be worst then bruin fans

Em Ancien

Sexy 2nd Rounder
Mar 12, 2008
Mount Real Life

And who is appointing him as a representative of Ottawa and Senators' fans? Is he from Ottawa? Yes. Then it is accurate to say he is an Ottawa reporter. That in itself does not say anything about Ottawa or Senators' fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00