Ottawa Fury FC 2014 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Pieser was great tonight. A few huge stops. And the Fury finsihed their chances..something that has been a big issue.

They are now 10 points back of the Rowdies for the final playoff spot. Will take a number of small miracles.

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
What a special night to be associated with the club.

A professional performance from the first minute to the ninety-fifth.

If the team can play like that for a full season, they will capture not only some NASL silverware, but some serious attention from the Ottawa sports market.

They fought, they ground out the result, and they kept their meagre playoff hopes alive.

Couldn't be prouder of the team's effort tonight. :handclap::handclap:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Awesome to hear of this result. Been to a couple of games and I thoroughly enjoyed the games even in losses. When we have a winner in the Fury it's going to be that much more fun.

I just found out I get a discount through work for tickets so I'll probably get season tickets next year. The squad definitely has some spirit and are a very welcome addition to the growing Ottawa sports scene. NASL is some.pretty underrated football if you ask me.

How much do those pretty kits cost? I want the full kit!

FuriousSenator

Mar 18, 2011
Ottawa
Awesome to hear of this result. Been to a couple of games and I thoroughly enjoyed the games even in losses. When we have a winner in the Fury it's going to be that much more fun.

I just found out I get a discount through work for tickets so I'll probably get season tickets next year. The squad definitely has some spirit and are a very welcome addition to the growing Ottawa sports scene. NASL is some.pretty underrated football if you ask me.

How much do those pretty kits cost? I want the full kit!

Bought the home kit the other day. $80 or so. Well worth it. Much less than any premier league kit.

The amazing thing about NASL is that, even though it's second division football, the teams still have every opportunity to knock on the doors of bigger clubs like the MLS teams.

Absolutely stoked for the Canada Cup tournament next year. If we can somehow beat on TFC or the Montreal Impact I really think this team will take off in a big way.

Also amazing game last night. If we don't resign Ubi long term I'll eat my hat! :yo:

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Looking at the combined standings Ottawa is 9th out of 10 teams, but only 8 points out of the crucial 4th place, with a game in hand over Carolina.
Ottawa's defence is 5th best in the league but our offence is last

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
How many times will Hennemann hit the ground, 2 so far after 5 mins.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Haworth comes in for Mayard

Paterson in for Ubiparipovic

11 mins to go

Carolina leads Cosmos 5-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad