Confirmed Trade: [OTT/NSH] Austin Watson for 2021 4th round pick

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Piece of crap owner trades for a piece of crap... makes sense :sarcasm:

He's just starting his contract extension . Seems Nashville is going to try to add something big and need every penny of capspace for it.

Taylor Hall to Nashville ?

Would be a textbook Poile move.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I dont know much about this guy, but reading what people write about him certainly has me interested!

Sounds like the kinda player I love to have on my team. Coming from a guy who adored jerks like Chris Neil, Jarko Ruutu and Matt Carkner.

Reactions: Kamina

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Does this mean Connor Brown is now a top six forward on this team? I hope not. Our RW depth right now

Batherson
Brown
Watson

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
That’s a touchy subject with people on here :eek:
It shouldn’t be touchy. People in Nashville know what really happened and his wife went on Julie Turris and Ida Ekholm’s podcast and was brutally honest about the incident and her and Watty’s substance abuse problems. He’s a good guy that’s very involved in the community.

As a hockey player, I’m glad we’ve moved on. He had key moments during the cup run and was our only tough guy for awhile but he had no purpose on the team the last two years.

Reactions: MarkusKetterer

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
It shouldn’t be touchy. People in Nashville know what really happened and his wife went on Julie Turris and Ida Ekholm’s podcast and was brutally honest about the incident and her and Watty’s substance abuse problems. He’s a good guy that’s very involved in the community.

As a hockey player, I’m glad we’ve moved on. He had key moments during the cup run and was our only tough guy for awhile but he had no purpose on the team the last two years.

I’m not really gonna get into it, because I don’t care either way. Just that people see things in black and white, and different shades of grey don’t exist.

But yea, I love this pickup for the Sens. They’re killing it this offseason

TK

Feb 26, 2019
Good 4th liner. Hits. Will fight. Good defensively. 10-12 goals a year. Talks a lot of shit which drives people nuts and draws a bunch of penalties (for and against).

He is not good defensively. He will hit, sometimes without much thought sadly. And he will fight, though I'm not sure he's ever won a fight in the NHL. He tries hard and he'll block shots. If you like fancy stats and are a Sens fans, do NOT look.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad