OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies... IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I actually kinda admire it :laugh:
Eh... When I read that the kids slept on the floor, didn't actually attend classes, and literally had to steal from Walmart to eat because they weren't given food, I have little sympathy for the scam artists that created it. The real victims here are the players, not ESPN.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Eh... When I read that the kids slept on the floor, didn't actually attend classes, and literally had to steal from Walmart to eat because they weren't given food, I have little sympathy for the scam artists that created it. The real victims here are the players, not ESPN.
twas a joke ;)

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
The first question that came up after the head coach got fired is "Who fired him? How does a fake program fire a fake coach?" :laugh:

"Bishop Sycamore" even sounds like a fake school. Who the f*** would name a school that!?

I also admire the fact that ESPN got played like a goddamned harp, I feel bad for the kids though.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Willing to bet Carson Strong is the Broncos starter next year

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I’m not a tennis fan per se but if even Andy Murray is calling this dipshit out he must be awful.
Oh Murray was livid. He had a 20 minute press conference just venting the whole time, but doing so in a very Murray way. :laugh:
It's a running joke now with Tsitsipas, who's now playing dumb/the victim. Just a weird, annoying douchy antivaxer.

Reactions: Pokecheque

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Screenshot_20210905-220639_Reddit.jpg

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
@Foppberg Never in my mind would I ever think I would watch a major final open between two unranked teens as I just have with Raducanu and Fernandez.
:(

I'm sad, especially since momentum was killed with a timeout like that at a crucial time. But Emma was the better player in the 1st and most of the 2nd set. Serving killed Leylah.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
:(

I'm sad, especially since momentum was killed with a timeout like that at a crucial time. But Emma was the better player in the 1st and most of the 2nd set. Serving killed Leylah.
Yeah sorry about that, but Raducanu definitely deserved it. As you said, she absolutely killed her in that department.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Yeah sorry about that, but Raducanu definitely deserved it. As you said, she absolutely killed her in that department.
If she was able to implement her game better I think she woulda taken it. But that's sports. Hopefully this just fuels her. I'm fueled for her and I'm sitting on my coach lol

Reactions: Lemonlimey

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Love him or hate him, everybody should watch every game Brady has left, imo. It’s like being able watch Gretzky or Jordan again. I’m trying to soak it up as much as possible. The dude is unbelievable.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Love him or hate him, everybody should watch every game Brady has left, imo. It’s like being able watch Gretzky or Jordan again. I’m trying to soak it up as much as possible. The dude is unbelievable.

Completely agree with ya. I hated Brady when he was with the Pats but actually I don’t mind watching him on the Bucs. This guy is going to probably have the designated best QB ever title for the next 20-30 years though.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Completely agree with ya. I hated Brady when he was with the Pats but actually I don’t mind watching him on the Bucs. This guy is going to probably have the designated best QB ever title for the next 20-30 years though.
You know, I never hated Brady, Belichick or any other player on that team much. Just mostly the smug fans that whole dynasty created. I did get a lot of joy out of beating them as many times as we did, though.

Reactions: Hasbro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad