OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies... IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Jokic lowest drafted player ever to win MVP, also the only player drafted during a Taco Bell commercial to win MVP.

The obligatory question again is: Jokic best Nugget ever now?

Yes. Is he the greatest is another question. But if he has another season like this one that debate will be settled as well.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Best season ever by a Nugget, no doubt in my mind……..I think Alex English is greatest of all time but I think Jokic only needs about 2-3 more productive seasons to pass English up. I’d say Jokic is already #2 on all time Nuggets.

I think Jokic passed by David Thompson and Issel already. Carmelo’s not even in the conversation for me and never will be. I can’t wait for the day #15 goes up in the rafters with the name “Jokic” on it.

Reactions: henchman21

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

The guy who voted for Rose should be shot during the half-time show at the Garden. The two who voted for Paul are complete morons who should be tarred and feathered, dude wasn't the MVP of his own team. Giannis and anyone other than Steph is just moronic. And it's a joke Embiid who missed half a season gets a 1st place vote.

From what I read the Derrick Rose was a fan vote--don't ask me how it factored in, maybe the writer just had the fans decide via poll, which is beyond idiotic.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
but somehow kept Clarence Kay on the roster

from his Wikipedia - “Between 1984 and 2006 Kay was arrested at least 12 times.”

The best part is “at least”…….
Yep. Dan Reeves learned real well from Landry how to turn a blind eye to criminality. The fanbase was really sick of it by the time he left. Wade Phillips did a lot to clean up the team when he took over. Reeves brought in Raul Septien to camp AFTER he did time for child molestation.

Reactions: Avsrule2022

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
E3VMnEMVcBI74Nx

(I picked the Rockies game over this game and I think I made a smart choice?)

In before well deserved baseball/rockies drag

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Christian Eriksen collapsed at the Euros. Anyone with news post it here. Thanks.

Edit: Stabilized and transfered to hospital.

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Christian Eriksen collapsed at the Euros. Anyone with news post it here. Thanks.

Edit: Stabilized and transfered to hospital.
It was crazy because the camera was literally on him seconds before he collapsed. They did CPR on the field, insane that he's conscious.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
It was crazy because the camera was literally on him seconds before he collapsed. They did CPR on the field, insane that he's conscious.
I really feared for the worst when it took so long to (maybe) revive him. And then they took him away with the white cloth around him.

P.S. Lost my kitten for a while so I was in the dark for a few minutes after that and only later did I see the image of him being conscious while leaving.

Reactions: JWK and S E P H
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad