OT: Other Sports aka 2 weeks until NFL Draft thread XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Johnny Manziel has moved in with Von Miller.

So our star player who is about to sign an enormous agreement just decided to live with the ultimate NFL cancer. This is super alarming if I am Elway.

Is this real life? If you're serious, this could be very bad news. We know how much football likes to party... Not a great move by Miller

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006

So our star player who is about to sign an enormous agreement just decided to live with the ultimate NFL cancer. This is super alarming if I am Elway.

Could be alarming, or could also be huge for Manziel's career. Think about how much Von has matured over the last few years. If he could have a positive effect on Johnny he could get his career back on track.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Is this real life? If you're serious, this could be very bad news. We know how much football likes to party... Not a great move by Miller

Oh ****ing Hell!

Could be alarming, or could also be huge for Manziel's career. Think about how much Von has matured over the last few years. If he could have a positive effect on Johnny he could get his career back on track.

Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio says it's not true. Miller is living in a house provided by ABC (for "Dancing With the Stars"), and Manziel is not staying there:

There’s another problem with Manziel’s story, bro. It’s apparently not true.

Mike Klis of 9News.com reports that Manziel and Miller are currently not living together. Per Klis, Miller is living in housing provided by ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. And ABC’s Dancing with the Stars is not providing housing to Manziel.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Manziel doesn't have an NFL skillset anyway. Even if he stops doing coke and drinking, it won't fix his size, mechanics, or accuracy.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
lol now Manziel says there's nothing wrong with partying and he's gone out 4-5 straight nights on Sunset Blvd. This kid's a mess and going to piss away his fortune.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
lol now Manziel says there's nothing wrong with partying and he's gone out 4-5 straight nights on Sunset Blvd. This kid's a mess and going to piss away his fortune.

He's basically just a regular celebrity now. Gotta enjoy the party while you can :laugh:

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio says it's not true. Miller is living in a house provided by ABC (for "Dancing With the Stars"), and Manziel is not staying there:

Yeah, they're now saying Manziel is living with Josh Gordon, the Browns WR who was suspended for the entire season for drug use.

And who, it was reported today, failed another drug test last month.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Thankfully they cleaned up that whole part of the compensation rule.

Yeah, but it still needs work. I do enjoy going on Wiki for past mlb drafts and look at compensation picks and how teams got them, funny to see some random players being Type B free agents.

Ex) Rockies drafting Eddie Butler with the pick they got for losing Mark Ellis. Rod Barajas was also a Type B FA. Randy Choate was one

So the Nuggets need either a Rockets win or a Jazz loss to get Houston's 1st rd pick.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Yeah, they're now saying Manziel is living with Josh Gordon, the Browns WR who was suspended for the entire season for drug use.

And who, it was reported today, failed another drug test last month.

which is a shame because josh gordon actually has elite skillset. top 5 WR in the game good.

too bad that he's as stupid as they come.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

He will have to party for a long, long time to do that. The Manziel family is loaded.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
drastically overrated, poor leader, poor attitude

and I like Michigan State. But this guy to me has red flags all over him as a QB. I see him busting easily.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I didn't see the game but can somebody tell me how in the hell Kobe pulled that off last night? He's one of the greatest ever and I love him but I didn't think it was possible for him to put up a 60 spot at this point in his career. Did the other team lay off and did his own team just continuously give him the ball or was it just straight up classic Kobe rising to the occasion as he has done so many times in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad