OT: Other Sports 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I know theyve played pretty crappy teams so far, but the bulls have impressed. I think they may be even better than a lot of people thought.

Reactions: Idionym

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
This post was in response to a Sox post in the Bears thread - reposting here.

Many of us have said the same thing all year and were proven right in the playoffs. They're a good team, not sure if they're a contender. They struggled all year on the road and against contenders, and have problems all of the other playoff teams didn't have, like bad fielding, being unable to hit in the clutch, etc. In fact I don't think they'd have beaten any of the other playoff teams either. And then they had to resort to whining and playing the cheating card, which only made Houston turn it up a notch and they stomped us in our own park to end the series. F-ing embarrassing.

They're a good team, not a great one, that had a good year on the back of an awful division and a weak schedule. They don't need to blow up the team but they need to make some changes in order to hang with the big boys next season.​

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Boston won 1 more game against Houston, but didn't have to face McCullers.

The matchup sucked. They could've beaten TB or Boston, who they played pretty well this year.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Bulls are a wagon. Playing good d and the ball movement has been outstanding. Chicago needed this with the disappointments of the baseball teams, hawks and bears.

Reactions: Cowch

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Sloppy finish but they hang on to win. First 4-0 start since 96. Will the season end like 96?:sarcasm:

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Supposedly there's stuff going around the Astros are cheating (again) with foreign substances. The Astros? shocking I know....
Luis Garcia was 100% using a substance and I even noticed it in game 6. Hair 100% had something in it. Check the spin rates and they went up unnaturally. Not a surprise. Funny I didn’t see any reporting on it.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Supposedly there's stuff going around the Astros are cheating (again) with foreign substances. The Astros? shocking I know....
I don't buy that any kind of significant cheating is going on. I don't think they would have the gall to do it again. As much as I detest them, they're just a damn good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad