OT: Other Sports 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Braves blowout Dodgers 9-2 to take 3-1 series lead

I will be happy for Braves/Brave fans if they can close this out and advance to World Series for first time since 1999

I f***ing hate Astros and Red Sox ,, Sadly the cheaters are one win away from WS as well

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Imagine if the Astros win the WS and then get caught cheating again. I'd accept that outcome for this mostly depressing postseason.

Go braves

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Your relief pitcher was spot on about the Astro's whistling. They are doing the same thing with us the last 2 games.

Dusty Baker also wearing his Fitbit in the dougout is bullshit.

Once a cheater, always a cheater in my book. Wouldn't shock me in the least if they were pulling some bullshit again. The players weren't taught a hard enough lesson. Hell, they weren't taught ANY lesson. Being banned for life should do that nicely, and decimate that organization, which is what should have happened in the first place.

Reactions: Alicat

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Astros got caught but I’ll never believe they’re the only team who cheated then or are trying to cheat now.

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
I know it's the pelicans without zion, but God damn the bench, which was a huge concern for me, is looking solid.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Who complained about the caruso signing? Hes a good role player. I was just surprised he played as much as he did the other night.
A few people here complained about the guy the crowd was chanting “MVP” at during free throws last night.

And you were suprised he played a lot? He played more minutes yesterday then the opener.

Just wow

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Penn State struggling this bad with the Illini is pathetic.

Not sure how you can run for 338 yards and only put up 10 points. That’s an odd one.

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Ray’s right, big ten is a paper tiger.

PSU finally proved to be frauds. Iowa too. I assume Michigan and Michigan State are next.

OSU at least has Stroud to lean on. Only team on that conference I can see winning a playoff game or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad