OT: Other Sports 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I don't buy that any kind of significant cheating is going on. I don't think they would have the gall to do it again. As much as I detest them, they're just a damn good team.

They cheated in 2017, got caught, was told by Manfred before the playoffs that year to stop and continue to cheat.

So yeah, I do think they have it in them to continue to cheat.

Reactions: clydesdale line

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Bulls battle back then fall short. Thibs officially looks like the penguin from batman. Shoulda casted him for the new movie, woulda saved a boatload on makeup.

Reactions: Cowch

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Great game for the bulls, gotta come out and give the jazz a handful and I'll be a full believer.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Gotta give Zach the ball on that final play

DeRozan did the right play but then hesitated and then took way too long to get that shot off. He should've either kept driving or kicked it out.

What a game though. 3 more times we get to face the Knicks and that's not counting the playoffs.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Williams likely out for the season due to a wrist injury.

Major kick in the teeth for the Bulls, but hopefully Ayo can get more minutes and develop more from that.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I heard his injury was a perilunate dislocation of his left wrist. I know that is the most serious wrist injury you can have. Thank god he shoots right handed but this can likely effect his passing, dribbling etc. for the rest of his career.

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
I heard his injury was a perilunate dislocation of his left wrist. I know that is the most serious wrist injury you can have. Thank god he shoots right handed but this can likely effect his passing, dribbling etc. for the rest of his career.

I dislocated a finger in June and it is still f***ed up. I couldn't imagine dislocating a wrist or a shoulder.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Flipping stations now and I run across golf with the European Ladies tourney. They're playing under the lights in the Dubai Moonlight classic. Weird seeing all 18 holes of golf played under lights.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Top 10 ranked Iowa down 20-0 at the half against unranked Wisconsin. Still blows my mind they were ranked #2 a few weeks ago. After this loss they shouldn’t even be ranked.

4/10 passing for 30 yards and -13 rushing yards I’m the first half for them. Bears like.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Illini bowl chances all but dead, would have to win out to go 6-6. Not likely for a team already with (at least) a trio of bad losses.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I was liking Ayo before it was popular.
I think everyone thought Ayo was a hell of a 2nd round pick.

On another note.....does anyone else think they should target a young-ish big and move Williams?
This team is built to win now.......they might be better off cashing in on Williams' potential. I know the injury is serious and that goes into the equation as well.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
This was a fun win for the Bulls. I do believe the Bulls still need some size at the 4 now that Williams is out but they have time to identify and address that need, but for now, I'm fine with the current strategy.

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
I haven't watched any of the World Series but decided to turn this game on. First three pitches against the Astros were all fastballs. Two of the three you could hear someone whistling before the pitches. What a crock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad