OT: Other Sports 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
HUUUGE inning for Sale. Got into a major jam with the top of Houston’s order. Men on 1st and 3rd, 1 out. Strikes out two batters on 7 pitches. :yo:

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Yes just what every team needs, a guy on a max deal who not only cant score, but refuses to even shoot.
But plays elite defense.

I don’t think you got the memo the Bulls already have two elite shooters on this team but don’t have a stopper in their own end of the court.

It happens

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
But plays elite defense.

I don’t think you got the memo the Bulls already have two elite shooters on this team but don’t have a stopper in their own end of the court.

It happens
Did you miss the part about a max contract? NBA is a capped league, not going to win anything if youre paying a guy who wont even shoot 35mil a year. Hes a liabilty on the court in the playoffs.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Did you miss the part about a max contract? NBA is a capped league, not going to win anything if youre paying a guy who wont even shoot 35mil a year. Hes a liabilty on the court in the playoffs.
Did you miss the part where I said it’s financially impossible for the Bulls to fit him without getting rid of a core player?

And no offense, a two time all defensive team player finds his way on the court in the playoffs

Try again

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
This Red Sox-Houston series is so weird. One team or the other is always ahead by 7.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Derozan has played well and lavine and ball have both impressed. Seeing way more of caruso than id like.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
The bulls have one of the best offensive players in the world on their team. Maybe stop letting DeRozan go 1 on 1 down the stretch

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Lavine is winning MVP

Anybody complaining about Caruso doesn’t know basketball. He’s been the second best player in the game

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Bulls played like absolute crap the majority of the game and still won. That's what happens wheb talent wins out. They can't do that against the good teams of course but against shitty teams like Detroit they can get away with it.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Lavine is winning MVP

Anybody complaining about Caruso doesn’t know basketball. He’s been the second best player in the game
Id love to see the kind of team youd build. Im guessing it would start with simmons and caruso. Might hold opponents to 90 every game and struggle to score 80.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Id love to see the kind of team youd build. Im guessing it would start with simmons and caruso. Might hold opponents to 90 every game and struggle to score 80.
Is Lavine on the team? Because you won’t have any issues with scoring.

Are you a casual NBA fan?

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Is Lavine on the team? Because you won’t have any issues with scoring.

Are you a casual NBA fan?
You just said a guy who played nearly 30 minutes, with a line of 3-3-3 on 1-5 shooting and whose team was outscored by 11pts while he was on the court was the second best player in the game. However you watch sports, i'll continue to do the opposite.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
You just said a guy who played nearly 30 minutes, with a line of 3-3-3 on 1-5 shooting and whose team was outscored by 11pts while he was on the court was the second best player in the game. However you watch sports, i'll continue to do the opposite.
Did you not watch what he did defensively?

Do you know how basketball is played?

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Like i said, however you watch sports, i'll continue to do the opposite. That way at least i have a chance of having a good take once in awhile.
If that’s what you like, do you.

This team loses big without Lavine and Caruso tonight. Caruso basically kept them in the game with his defense.

Sloppy game, missed a lot of open shots. DeMarr has to be better, Vuc has to be better. Ball needs to work on the sloppiness.

Still, this team is fun to watch, and if they keep this defense up, could be a top five defensive team this year to go along with the high powered offense they have.

A win is a win. It took the Bulls one game to crack the W, unlike the Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad