OT: Other Sports 73

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
For you guys that follow the Bulls more than I do, do you expect a significant trade this offseason? I've heard a lot of national people suggest that a Lavine and White backcourt can't work and that they wouldn't be surprised to see them move on from one of them.

It'll depend on if the Bulls think Coby can be a PG. Otherwise if the national media thinks the Bulls will make a seignifant trade that includes moving either Lavine or White, they will be surely mistaken.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Oh and people need to start putting more respect on Erik Spoelstra's name. Just an amazing feat getting an overachieving Heat to the finals. Dude is a future HOF coach in my book.
He’s got a couple rings riding great teams with arguably the greatest player of all time to championships. He’s taken a very workhorse team pretty far in a crazy year. He isn’t Pat Reilly.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
He’s got a couple rings riding great teams with arguably the greatest player of all time to championships. He’s taken a very workhorse team pretty far in a crazy year. He isn’t Pat Reilly.

Don't think I ever compared him to Pat Reilly or any other HOF coach DHF. No need to go into your usual hyperbolic comparisons to make your point.

Reactions: Wrigley

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I think they know Cordero is mediocre and has no future with the team, and for that reason they're comfortable burning his arm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad