OT: Other Sports 73

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
:shakehead:shakeheadEncarnacion in the lineup batting 5th today.:shakehead:shakehead
:facepalm::joker::soap::propeller:dunce::rant::loony::madfire::baghead:

Maybe EE bops a couple dingers and clinches the series for the Sox. He has the power, so maybe that's what Ricky wants? IDK. I'm not a big fan of it, but I don't think it's the end of the world. Lots of postseason play left and they have the upper hand in this series right now.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Maybe EE bops a couple dingers and clinches the series for the Sox. He has the power, so maybe that's what Ricky wants? IDK. I'm not a big fan of it, but I don't think it's the end of the world. Lots of postseason play left and they have the upper hand in this series right now.
It completely neuters Abreu. You think they'll pitch to him again with RISP and a base open?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
It completely neuters Abreu. You think they'll pitch to him again with RISP and a base open?

His average has been bad this year, but you know he still hit 10 HRs, right? And that teams are well-aware that he has a ton of power, and can change things with 1 swing? You can't just forget about EE, IMO. And then you have Robert sitting right behind him at 6... Everyone saw what Robert is when he's on, and he seems to be heating back up a bit. His last 4 games: 1-3, 1-3, 3-5, 1-4. I think you're blowing this way out of proportion. I'd prefer to see McCann in there, but I'm not going to lose sleep over this one. There is plenty to bitch at Ricky about, normally, but I'm not really hung up on this one.

Last edited:

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
His average has been bad this year, but you know he still hit 10 HRs, right? And that teams are well-aware that he has a ton of power, and can change things with 1 swing? You can't just forget about EE, IMO. And then you have Robert sitting right behind him at 6... Everyone saw what Robert is when he's on, and he seems to be heating back up a bit. His last 4 games: 1-3, 1-3, 3-5, 1-4. I think you're blowing this way out of proportion. I'd prefer to see McCann in there, but I'm not going to lose sleep over this one. There is plenty to bitch at Ricky about, normally, but I'm not really hung up on this one.
Yeah his odd hit is a HR. It's like 2012 Dunn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad