OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
What's up with the early start today?
They are switching off who is the early game. The Cheaters and Sox game is the early one tomorrow

upload_2021-10-19_15-16-46.png

Reactions: Legionnaire

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
can't even watch this shit anymore, everyone has completely lost their ID. Can't hit, pitch, or defend anymore, and Roberts is putting people in positions to fail repeatedly.

These guys are making the San Jose Sharks look like the Canadiens dynasty. Bunch of overpaid chokers who get nervous instead of gutting it out if they can't win by 7.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
Well. Looks like I'll have no more conflicts in viewing the Kings after tomorrow. The series was lost in Game 2. Very Disappointing.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Not an ounce of heart in the lineup. Boohoo you get some bad breaks. How many runners in scoring position have you stranded? How many easy balls have you dropped? Dodgers got behind early in the game and just simply are going thru the motions, stopped playing.

Simply a powerhouse team collapsing when they smell a fart while the team that's had to grit it out the whole way is riding them into the ground. Bravo to the Braves.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
That's the weird thing about a 7 game series, in a matter of minutes the Dodgers went from overpaid bums to completely seizing the momentum of the series. I bet we'll see a few more shifts before it's over.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
That's the weird thing about a 7 game series, in a matter of minutes the Dodgers went from overpaid bums to completely seizing the momentum of the series. I bet we'll see a few more shifts before it's over.
Good call. They are streaky i hope the bats heat back up.

Does anyone know the timeline on Muncy?

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Not an ounce of heart in the lineup. Boohoo you get some bad breaks. How many runners in scoring position have you stranded? How many easy balls have you dropped? Dodgers got behind early in the game and just simply are going thru the motions, stopped playing.

Simply a powerhouse team collapsing when they smell a fart while the team that's had to grit it out the whole way is riding them into the ground. Bravo to the Braves.

whoops....

Reactions: The Butcher

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA