OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
To be clear the dodgers earned that L but the strike zone last night was a f***ing joke between Webb and Buehler.

Webb getting those outside strikes was making the normally patient Dodgers hitters swing at reaches, because they werent confident.

Buehler not getting half the calls where he painted the zone hurt, though I'm not recalling of any of the runs resulted. Still frustrating, because Walker pitched a hell of a game with just zero margin for error between run support and the strike zone.

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Any other Rams fan here hate the fact that they wear white at home? Like, when do we ever get to see them wear their blue jerseys?
All white -- yes absolutely hate it (all blue as well).
White tops with yellow pants is a really good look.
Blue tops with yellow pants = perfection.

Reactions: Reaper45 and Lt Dan

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pain. Only pain.

I've said it since summer, Giants just have every bit of voodoo playing in their direction. Tight game between the two best teams in the playoffs? Of course it's literally going to be decided by which way the wind blows.

And Brandon Crawford's impressive vertical leap, but still, three hits that would be expected to bring in runs on any night, none of which landed. Story of the LAD/SFG seasons.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Been like this all season. Catch up to them and then fail to get over the hump. I wouldn't be surprised if we won tonight and lost on Thursday. The team really misses Muncy though. Losing him right at the end of the season is such shit luck.

But the team is designed to withstand major blows to the roster. I can't think of another team in the league that could still be considered favorites after losing Kershaw, Muncy, and Bauer.

The theme has been "pass the baton" but in the late stages of last night's game it looked like every hitter was was swinging for the fences and forgetting said mentality.

Tonight I think the dodgers shorten up their swings and light up descalfani early and often.. Maybe, with a little bit of luck, they can win this series in Sanfran.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Wind was not a factor tonight.It was just damn unfortunate the stadium faces northwest, right into the strong winds Monday night. Now bring those bats up to sf and finish off those punks!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00