Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
If he doesn't get injured, Mahomes will easily be the NFL rookie of the year, maybe even MVP. So far this season, Mahomes is 112-of-176 for 1,513 yards with 14 touchdowns and two interceptions.

I was lucky enough to see him play at Sun Devil Stadium in 2016 in a 68-55 win by ASU. ASU finally was able to sack him a few times in the 4th quarter otherwise Texas Tech maybe wins the game.

Reactions: King Trouty

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
If he doesn't get injured, Mahomes will easily be the NFL rookie of the year, maybe even MVP. So far this season, Mahomes is 112-of-176 for 1,513 yards with 14 touchdowns and two interceptions.

I was lucky enough to see him play at Sun Devil Stadium in 2016 in a 68-55 win by ASU. ASU finally was able to sack him a few times in the 4th quarter otherwise Texas Tech maybe wins the game.

He's not a rookie. He played one game last year. Even if he was on the bench all of last year, this year would still be his sophomore year. I don't think the NFL gives players the rookie status if they were in the official roster the previous year like MLB and the NHL do (depending on games played, etc).

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
He's not a rookie. He played one game last year. Even if he was on the bench all of last year, this year would still be his sophomore year. I don't think the NFL gives players the rookie status if they were in the official roster the previous year like MLB and the NHL do (depending on games played, etc).
You are right. I forgot he got into a game last season. Being on the active roster last year probably disqualifies him from being rookie of the year as well.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I'm so tired of the Dodgers losing in the playoffs, I will have a hard time watching any more playoffs until (if) they get to the WS.

6 division titles in a row and no WS wins?!? Like I said, I'm tired.

Reactions: kingsfan28

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I'm guessing Roberts didn't know who was behind they plate because Kershaw has never done well with that ump. Never got the close calls, especially when it was 2-1 and ended up walking the first guy that started ended his night.

And how the hell do you throw a fat meatball to a relief pitcher and let him hit it out!? A RELIEF PITCHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad