Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I have changed my mind, I think the league should take a look and consider a suspension. It seems like each subsequent replay angle kept making it look worse and worse. Plus against an all-star player and the fact that he wasn't ejected may factor into it.

Not even sure how the appeals process works in playoffs. Same as regular season?

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
I have changed my mind, I think the league should take a look and consider a suspension. It seems like each subsequent replay angle kept making it look worse and worse. Plus against an all-star player and the fact that he wasn't ejected may factor into it.

Not even sure how the appeals process works in playoffs. Same as regular season?
Any suspension that he might have conceivably get would just be delayed into the regular season. No chance they’ll suspend him from postseason play

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Aguilar should've moved his fat ass off the bag. There's unwritten rules in baseball.

Having played the position myself there is no reason half of his foot should be over the bag like it was. It was a routine play, no reason to keep it there. I hate machado but there is no way in hell he should even get looked at for a suspension

Winger23

May 3, 2007
What is the reason for Machado to drag his foot?

I don't have an answer. Prob intentional but hes also the same guy that thought Donaldson tagged him too hard on a normal play years ago.

I'm just saying if hes going to be covering half the bag with his foot it's fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad