Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I missed it, what happened?

WI corner picked off the pass with under a minute left sealing the game. He got up and was running in celebration and the LSU OL just nailed him, he was ejected, total cheapshot.

USC one was even worse, Ruffin stomped the Bama guy right in the balls, and I mean right in the balls. He was kicked out also.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
WI corner picked off the pass with under a minute left sealing the game. He got up and was running in celebration and the LSU OL just nailed him, he was ejected, total cheapshot.

USC one was even worse, Ruffin stomped the Bama guy right in the balls, and I mean right in the balls. He was kicked out also.

What the hell does Ruffin think he's in: The Boondocks? :facepalm:

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I don't know if you guys have noticed, but it sounds like the organ they're using at DS is the same one they use at Staples. That's why I've been feeling the hockey fever all summer long...

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
No. You just don't trade an everyday player who still has an upside for a reliever. Why don't you offer that to fans whom you're actually nice to (or a kiss-ass) like Angel fans and Giants fans?

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
God damn, I hate Orel Hershiser the commentator. What a ****ing homer he is. I can't stand homers even if it's my team's announcer. It's okay to be a little biased but Orel has reached the Hawk Herrelson level.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Dave Roberts does it again. The "no pitcher with a no hitter through 7 will finish the game" policy still stands. Rich Hill looked like he wanted to cry after Blanton gave up that hit to start the 8th. He had only thrown 89 pitches.

Last edited:

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
Dave Roberts does it again. The "no pitcher with a no hitter through 7 will finish the game" policy still stands. Rich Hill looked like he wanted to cry after Blanton gave up that hit to start the 8th. He had only thrown 89 pitches.
The Dodgers also have more important things to worry about than a Rich Hill chance at a perfect game in September...

The fact that Hill has made 3 starts in the 40 days since the Dodgers acquired him should say everything that needs to be said about why the move was the right one for the long run. Not to mention the fact that Hill just had a start pushed back last week because of the rain/30 pitches he threw in the bullpen before the game being rained out.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Yeah indeed. 2 years of training my ass. Like what, twice a week?

Even with two years of training, it's not the same as being in an actual MMA competition. He's no beast or natural athlete like Brock Lesnar (who at the very least had a background as a nationally decorated collegiate wrestler).

He really had no business of being in an octagon. If he was serious about pursuing a career in the UFC, he would've built himself up and taken a few fights in to save himself of being embarrassed at such a huge stage. People are giving him props for having the courage to do this, but I'd say any random person would accept the same salary to step in and tap out within a minute or two.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Has anyone seen this forthcoming sports ap? Will let you play interactively, along with the game, LIVE. It looks to be enormal.
I decided to become an affiliate and am seeking at least 5 others on my team. I looked at this for 3 days and decided to go for it. The person above me, joined a few weeks ago (I know him from work) and he believes this will be the biggest ap within months. I actually can't wait to play this, during Kings...so if a mod considers this spam, please see that I am also putting this out there to show how this ap will let you play an interactive game, during ANY live sporting event. Football, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, Soccer, Racing...etc. Amazing.

You can either play for free, or become an affiliate and get others to sign up and you will get ongoing commissions! Some say the potential for affiliates will be 5 figures a month commissions. See the following info and if you are interested, private message me and I will send you the affiliate info. Join my team and then begin building your team. Check it out...pretty amazing. Way beyond playing 'first goal of the game' contest!
https://assets.unitedgames.com/asse...108467401604e6474804839bc80e99b762bfcb645.pdf

see this video and see the potential. BTW: I am not Chris Sizemore from this video...Private message me if interested. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Qjuj0ddXE

Last edited:

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Rams are going nowhere with Jeff Fisher as coach. Fisher is stuck in 1990's with his coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad