OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...III

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Bol Bol probably won't play in the playoffs so it's fun watching him right now.

Reactions: MaKarter

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Alright everyone, root for a Nuggets loss so they face Utah in the playoffs.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Alright everyone, root for a Nuggets loss so they face Utah in the playoffs.

You got what you wished for. Hope they can tighten it up defensively a little better because, yeesh, as it stands they have to score an insane amount of points to win. I'm guessing not having Harris in the lineup is a big reason why their defense is even worse than usual.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I’m going to go on record and say KJ Hamler ends up being an impact player for Denver.

Either I’ll be right and y’all will gasp in awe at my amazing football talent evaluation skills, or I’ll be wrong, which everyone’s used to anyway.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I’m going to go on record and say KJ Hamler ends up being an impact player for Denver.

Either I’ll be right and y’all will gasp in awe at my amazing football talent evaluation skills, or I’ll be wrong, which everyone’s used to anyway.

I hope you're right cause if they passed on some of the tackles for Hamler and he doesnt pan out, Elway's gonna catch major heat

Reactions: Pokecheque

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Nuggets getting almost doubled up 3mins before the halftime. Hideous.

PS

Their jerseys aren't any better either. Look like something a varsity team would wear.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Yep. Not a good sign when you have a coach who continually preaches defense defense defense and your team is one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA. They always seem to get undone in the playoffs by one elite player. Last year it was Dame, this year it's Mitchell. When you can't shut down a guy like that, or even come close, you got a problem.

I think they have to move on from Gary Harris this offseason. Dude's good, and one of the better defenders they got, but right now he's proving why he's a liability by being hurt at the worst possible time. Not his fault, but this can't continue.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Well Utah might be the single worst matchup they could've gotten. Gobert is an extremely tough matchup for Jokić, while Mitchell is just two levels above any forward or guard the Nuggets have. Too bad Utah is missing Bogdanović, with him they would have a chance to go all the way.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Also, Death, Taxes, and the Rockies freefalling after a hot start. They somehow still couldn't avoid this with a condensed goddamned season.
I stopped following them eons ago. Never was a big baseball fan, and they certainly didn't help me become one.

Reactions: McMetal

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I stopped following them eons ago. Never was a big baseball fan, and they certainly didn't help me become one.

I used to be a baseball nut, but the steroid thing and other factors have soured me on the sport overall. Rob Manfred, the Astros, and the overall decline of the game (baseball is proof that just because you have stat sheets in front of you doesn't mean you're incapable of making horrendously dumb decisions) are killing what love I have of the game Bridich and Monfort haven't already destroyed entirely. At this point I don't even care what they do with Arenado--in fact I want him to go to a good club and win his ring. He deserves better than this backward organization.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Murray has Jokić wide open on the 3, decides to take a off balance fade away instead under double team.

PS

Conley channelling his inner MJ. Hits his 6th 3 from 6 attempts and shakes his head.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Absolutely disgusting performance. Maybe the worst game of playoff basketball a #3 seed has ever played. I've seen more intensity from a team in a pick up game the park.

They should've given our spot to Phoenix. They were like 9-0 in the bubble and really wanted to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad