OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...II

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I have higher expectations for Vando than Bol Bol tbh.

Really though, it must be nice to have amazing depth that you can take bunch of 5* guys out of HS that fell because of injuries and develop them. Can’t say enough good things about the Nuggets front office.
Only team Kroenke cares about, just look at the shrewd picks made by the Nuggets which Avs don't make...

Babel Salamander

Oct 9, 2017
Only team Kroenke cares about, just look at the shrewd picks made by the Nuggets which Avs don't make...

Kroenke doesn't make the picks. Besides it's not like the Avs are poorly run. Both organizations are loaded with young talent. If the Nuggets have a better scouting department it's a bit of a stretch to argue that's because the Kroenkes neglect the Avs. Honestly the Avs probably have a better chance at winning a championship.

Incredible win for the Nuggets tonight. This was a sure loss... they had all the excuses in the world. Three starters out, ridiculous back to back with a late start last night. They got to their hotel at 5 am. They played the best team in the league on the road... and they win convincingly.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I dunno how it is these days but the Kroenkes loved basketball when they got into ownership. The Avs were like a throw in and Stan looked completely lost when they won the cups. That wasn’t a secret at all.

things have probably changed now though. I’d argue that Stan cares more about the Rams than anything and is putting every ounce of effort he’s got into making sure this LA stadium doesn’t turn into a complete cluster (which it already has)

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I dunno how it is these days but the Kroenkes loved basketball when they got into ownership. The Avs were like a throw in and Stan looked completely lost when they won the cups. That wasn’t a secret at all.

things have probably changed now though. I’d argue that Stan cares more about the Rams than anything and is putting every ounce of effort he’s got into making sure this LA stadium doesn’t turn into a complete cluster (which it already has)

I know Josh LOVES basketball. Played in college and is a huge fan so I'm not surprised that a lot of time and effort is being put into bring the right front office personnel, scouts, players, etc.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Really not gonna be bothered if KC and Mahomes win it, except for the fact that slimeball extraordinaire Tyreek Hill will also get a ring if that happens.

Also, I'd like for Chiefs fans to know what it feels like to be owned by the 49ers in the Super Bowl, just once.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Let's hope the Assassin making it into Canton is an omen for today:
RelievedMemorableGoldfish-max-1mb.gif

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Well KC won because Shanahan is a coward. What a God damn idiot. Playing scared in the Superbowl is beyond idiotic.
That’s what lost the Falcons the super bowl a couple years ago. Teams get way to conservative when they get the lead and it ends up f***ing them over.

Reactions: Foppberg

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Red Sox have a top 5 team in the MLB but traded one of the best players in baseball because their rich owner didn't want to pay a small luxury tax.

But Broncos' fans will tell you Rockies are the only team that trades away their players for prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad