OT: OT Thread, Winter Edition(2nd Fall for Georgians)

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Any F1 fans? I stayed up last night to watch the Australian GP, and what an absolute shit show. Three red flags, including one for the final lap...Restarts in F1 are almost guarantees for crashes, and well that was what happened. Some counted, some didn't though. Strangest ending I ever saw to a race.

Reactions: spiny norman

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Dauphin is my hometown, heartbreaking, tragic news. None of my relatives were on that bus (thankfully), but will likely know someone or a relative of someone who was.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Dauphin is my hometown, heartbreaking, tragic news. None of my relatives were on that bus (thankfully), but will likely know someone or a relative of someone who was.

Really brutal news. Terrible tragedy.

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
Why is Winnipeg a better place to live then Florida?

A man fired 30 rounds from an AR-15 at his pool cleaner. Police won't be pressing charges because under Florida's "stand your ground" law being afraid is sufficient grounds for shooting and killing someone even if they are completely harmless.

A few years ago an ex police officer shot and killed a man for throwing popcorn at him and the Florida courts found him not guilty under this same stand your ground law.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

There are some concerns with Gabe's long term care as he ages, now that his mother has passed away.
Maybe True North should step up with some big bucks given all he's added to the in-game experience for many years.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Wife and I were just saying the same thing, but realistically do you think that will happen?
Maybe season ticket holders can start calling up their reps and asking this question? A little public pressure never hurt, although I think the situation making it to the FP might be enough to get the ball rolling. We'll see.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So dropping my 11 year old daughter off at her first camp today in the Whiteshell . She is joining two friends and I’m so pumped for her. Pick up is Saturday and the only contact we can send her is an email at night. My son went through this 5 years ago and had a blast.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
So dropping my 11 year old daughter off at her first camp today in the Whiteshell . She is joining two friends and I’m so pumped for her. Pick up is Saturday and the only contact we can send her is an email at night. My son went through this 5 years ago and had a blast.
Nice. My daughter lived in sports camps and never wanted to take that opportunity of being away. I think your way is better.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Nice. My daughter lived in sports camps and never wanted to take that opportunity of being away. I think your way is better.

Sports camps can be a blast too. You develop your skills and meet other kids.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Which camp is it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad