OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
97 was on Spitin Chiclets and was ripping into his housebuilder a bit, I wonder who his builder was

Also thought he was getting the penthouse in the new Edmonton tower, apparently not
I don't know if it was a penthouse, but I thought he was getting both.

As for the housebuilder I'd be curious to know what his issues were. I'd have to listen. Many people seem to get upset with their homebuilders, yet once the house is built people start talking about how they have the best homebuilder.

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
As someone who gets paid by a massive media conglomerate to be an obnoxious kid yammering about his favorite hockey team, you'd think he'd know enough to keep his mouth shut about politics.

That being said, who cares? You support Donald Trump? Why would you care what this mouth-breathing hockey fan says on Twitter?

Shut up, Glynn. If you lose this gig, there's no resume to fall back on.

Reactions: ujju2

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
As someone who gets paid by a massive media conglomerate to be an obnoxious kid yammering about his favorite hockey team, you'd think he'd know enough to keep his mouth shut about politics.

That being said, who cares? You support Donald Trump? Why would you care what this mouth-breathing hockey fan says on Twitter?

How I wish I could like this.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013

DCR6Wa8.gif

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018

For the amount of crap he speaks about, I was surprised to learn up until a couple years ago, the guy did not know how to skate or play hockey. Fraud.

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
How do you link GIF images? I used to be able to straight from gifphy and Google images, but now I just get broken links when I try to copy and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad