OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
tumblr_pr28qbaLxf1u9773so2_540.gif

You aren't even there yet, lol. Don't spoil yourself. ;)

Reactions: Llamamoto49

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

That's nuts. I've watched this movie so many times, but never noticed that guy smiling like that. The shot 14 seconds into this vid is great :)

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Anyone else getting The Epoch delivered to their mailbox's? I did a quick check and it seems to be a Religious movement called the Falun Gong, which practices a form of Buddhism. Not really sure what to think of it but I don't personally appreciate groups dropping shit off in my mailbox. I'm not one to be swayed Politically or Religiously by ANY movement slanted left, right, center, or from outer space FFS. I'm the dude that tells the nice Jevovah's that I'm a practicing Satanist just to see the look on their face just before they quickly turn around and get the f*** off my porch with their children in tow. ;)

/rant

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Anyone else getting The Epoch delivered to their mailbox's? I did a quick check and it seems to be a Religious movement called the Falun Gong, which practices a form of Buddhism. Not really sure what to think of it but I don't personally appreciate groups dropping shit off in my mailbox. I'm not one to be swayed Politically or Religiously by ANY movement slanted left, right, center, or from outer space FFS. I'm the dude that tells the nice Jevovah's that I'm a practicing Satanist just to see the look on their face just before they quickly turn around and get the f*** off my porch with their children in tow. ;)

/rant

My brother told me once that he and his roommates saw a JW couple going door to door so when the couple reached their place, the couple saw the door open to 5 grown men stark naked greeting them

Reactions: Dorian2

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

That's nuts. I've watched this movie so many times, but never noticed that guy smiling like that. The shot 14 seconds into this vid is great :)

That's John Walton Sr. from the Waltons. Real name Ralph Waite. Smiling like a maniac. In fairness I think his face had only one fixed position, those eyes though...

About the only thing Waite was known for in this millennium was feuding with a famous neighbor, George Harrison, about public access to a beach where they both lived, somewhere on the magical road to Hana in Maui.

I know a lot of useless trivia..;)

Reactions: oobga

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
How do I find out the ramifications of some moderation that was done to my account? I see a conversation and something about warning points or something but I don't know what any of it means. I assume there is more info I can check somewhere?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
My rant this week.

All week some doofus lawn crew that comes out every spring is going around the neighborhood harassing people if they want their lawn aerated, power raked, whatever the f***. During a pandemic. Had to twice tell them to get off my lawn. Scram (you can all imagine me doing that) and that I wasn't authorizing their presence on my property, or their services. Which I never have hired.

I realize businesses want to stay in business but this is the same crew that has been out here for the last 20yrs. You think they might keep some sort of record of addresses that have used their services and not? Like most businesses keep track of their customers. Nope. It under the table bs and pay by cash only. Again during a pandemic.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Or even how I can see what warning points or whatever I have? I can't even figure that out. If anyone has some suggestions, thanks.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
So it looks like I have discovered I can no longer post in one particular thread, but I am unsure the extent to what else I am unable to do, or if that is it. No criticism here, but I just would like to know for my own interest. Can anyone help me at all? Am I posting in the wrong thread? Should I PM someone directly?

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Or even how I can see what warning points or whatever I have? I can't even figure that out. If anyone has some suggestions, thanks.

To see your warning points, click on your name in the top right, then select "Your Profile Page"

You'll see 6 or 7 tabs. There should be two that say "Warnings" and "Warnings Actions"

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Very sad to read about the human coat in the helicopter crash in the Canadian naval NATO exercise.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I got one for Flaming. Forgot what that was about. Guess I offended someone. Whoops. Sorry for doing what I can't remember doing somebody. Whoever somebody or someone you are. :rolleyes:

June 10 at 10AM I get to like things again. I doubt that it will last very long as I plan on comparing Cassie to a Crab because she is Crabby when the Flames lose.

Reactions: Dorian2

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
97 was on Spitin Chiclets and was ripping into his housebuilder a bit, I wonder who his builder was

Also thought he was getting the penthouse in the new Edmonton tower, apparently not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad