OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I wonder how many people are employed on the basis of 5% of shopping carts being scattered around the lot rather than inside the return areas. Probably not many, if any. I think we all need to participate in cart scattering around lots if we really want to become job creators ;)

Based on when I used to work at Safeway, part of the job description.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
So Holyfield, Tito Ortiz and now Tyson Fury.

Is Mike Tyson trying to fight everyone?

I can at least understand fighting Holyfield, but my god he's been out of the ring for 15 years.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Minneapolis literally on fire right now. Damn.

Their mayor tried his best yesterday with an impassioned speech, but it wasn't enough to stop the protests from getting out of control.

Yep. I was going to drive through Minneapolis last night, but listening to the radio when got within 2hrs north of the city, decided it was a good time to stop n pray it wasn't such a hot zone in the morning

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Minneapolis literally on fire right now. Damn.

Their mayor tried his best yesterday with an impassioned speech, but it wasn't enough to stop the protests from getting out of control.
I don't get protests that turn into riots. Why are you damaging your City.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
So Holyfield, Tito Ortiz and now Tyson Fury.

Is Mike Tyson trying to fight everyone?

I can at least understand fighting Holyfield, but my god he's been out of the ring for 15 years.

Wonder if we'll see Sly in his corner holding onto that white towel way too long.

Reactions: joestevens29

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton

Been a weird year for these things, probably because the streets were empty for so long. I had two of them that moved into the park across the street from me back in March and they stayed until last week. They were so damn annoying, honking day and night. Never saw them chase anybody but they had no fear of anything, walking down the middle of the street all day long.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I just had an ad on this side pop up with almost naked women in body paint, im pretty sure they're topless as their chests are covered by weird white n black censor bars

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
What is happening to HF? Whenever I open this site I am automatically signed in to an account called @Mr Irish. Is this happening to anyone else?

upload_2020-5-30_23-8-26.png

Reactions: belair

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
No, it seems like it was just a visual error. I appeared to be signed in to his account but was not able to post or access any information.

Yep I can confirm admin contacted me and it is an error on their server but no private info was accessible or shared so all is good.

Sorry Mr McMullet you'll just have to go back to being yourself.
#theresonlyoneMrIrish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $210.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs USA