OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
What happens with the pro-line and point spread we made today for sports select?

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I've been designing some Oilers themed stuff on Sketchup:

upload_2020-3-24_10-21-51.png

upload_2020-3-24_10-22-6.png

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I can't stop reading Dustin Penner's tweets when they pop up on my timeline.

Today's tweets are telling me Ellen DeGeneres making a post about doing an Eiffel Tower, Dubai and Great Wall of China lego set is proof that she's part of this pedophilic Illuminati because France, Dubai and China have no extradition laws.

This is important because Trump is using the coronavirus as a cover to shut down international travel, so they can't get away and finally put a stop to them once and for all.

This stuff is better than any fiction novel I've ever read.

Reactions: B33K33PING

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
As someone who does CAD for a living this is very impressive. Great Work.

Thanks. I'm in high school and interested in architecture/civil engineering, so it's become somewhat of a hobby of mine.

If you don't mind me asking, what field are you in regarding CAD?

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
I can't stop reading Dustin Penner's tweets when they pop up on my timeline.

Today's tweets are telling me Ellen DeGeneres making a post about doing an Eiffel Tower, Dubai and Great Wall of China lego set is proof that she's part of this pedophilic Illuminati because France, Dubai and China have no extradition laws.

This is important because Trump is using the coronavirus as a cover to shut down international travel, so they can't get away and finally put a stop to them once and for all.

This stuff is better than any fiction novel I've ever read.

The fact that Dustin Penner is a full on Qanon dummy both makes me sad and relieves me of guilt for all those pancake jokes I've made.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
The fact that Dustin Penner is a full on Qanon dummy both makes me sad and relieves me of guilt for all those pancake jokes I've made.

Comes across as mental illness. The combination of the material coupled with the sheer quantity.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Ah thanks Calgary for sharing the road oh so well. 2nd time in a row I've trucked in on Stony Trail and had someone try to use a turning lane to pass my truck on my blind side (right side) while I was attempting to merge over to make the off ramp. Doing this when there are 2 or 3 lanes to my left!! And then flip me bird when they were in need of the left lane to go straight anyway.

WTF is up with Calgarians being so hell bent on passing a truck on their blind side when the left side is wiiiiiiide open with multiple lanes??? DUUUUUUMB!

Sorry for the rant. Just needed an outlet. This city always drives me up the wall.

K....k I'm done with complaining.

Have a great day everyone one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->