OT: OT Thread II: Where everything's made up and the points don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
BEF656D7-0F32-46C1-9122-546D483F61D8.jpeg
If you’re itching for “competitive” ice hockey, come on out this Saturday and support the Nevada Police & Fire Charity game. Thursday and Friday evening they play a cross ice 3 on 3 tournament. It’s loads of fun, unless you’re a goalie and you’re vomiting after 20 minutes of the first night. I may or may not be on the bench.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Fraudulent charge on credit card (that I just got two months ago after previous fraudulent activity). (If I dispute charge via credit card company, they will cancel card and reissue. Called vendor and got them to block card # -- never had done business with them -- and reverse charge.)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Has there been an update on VGK MLS I think they had meetings with groups at their All Star Game.

Posted link earlier this week in BOH thread. MLS in no hurry with expansion teams #s 28 and 29, which most assume will go to Sacramento and St Louis. And there could be enough interest to add 30, 31, 32. So kinda limbo status quo.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I swear every inch of interesting weather avoids the city I live in.

Most of the rest of the country. "snow, snow, snow, play in the snow"

Where I live: "Here's a cold wind to rub in the snow you don't get,"

Reactions: Nevada Jones

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
FWIW, church musicians start listening to Christmas music in like June (so they can select the music for the upcoming fall rehearsals and then advent services).

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Paywall
Nice interview. Not celebrating LV milestones out of respect for Oakland fans; will once ribbon cutting at new stadium happens. Things going very well with transition, likes working with WNBA Aces and NHL VGK to open city/region to major league pro sports. Looking forward to Sunday night drive back to LA after games (me: like the backup isn't bad enough already).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad