OT: OT Thread II: Where everything's made up and the points don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Local folks:

In town for 10 days to play in some WSOP events. Been 2 years since I visited, any newer restaurants I need to check out? thx

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Local folks:

In town for 10 days to play in some WSOP events. Been 2 years since I visited, any newer restaurants I need to check out? thx

You play cash games as well or just tourneys? I was hoping to make the big fofty my second WSOP event but it came a few weeks before my finances would allow.

A poster on the 2+2 forums made a great point about Las Vegas dining, there are a million good restaurants but really nothing that isn't can't miss.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Well I created my first ever mod for any game, and I can happily say VGK are in American Truck Simulator

0000000000439305.jpg

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Was it part of the "Ridiculous Traffic" expansion pack?
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Traffics no problem in my rig, I just barrel right through. "Oh was that a stop sign? Well I'm bigger than you, deal with it" :laugh::laugh:

Out of interest have you traveled down WA20, I did ingame on low graphic and it was stunning, it's got to be totally amazing in real life right?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Traffics no problem in my rig, I just barrel right through. "Oh was that a stop sign? Well I'm bigger than you, deal with it" :laugh::laugh:

Out of interest have you traveled down WA20, I did ingame on low graphic and it was stunning, it's got to be totally amazing in real life right?
I haven't. Honestly, I haven't done much outside of the Puget Sound area (or visited most of the islands actually in the sound.)

Reactions: hangman005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad