OT: OT Thread II: Where everything's made up and the points don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

calvegas04

Jun 23, 2016
Las Vegas
They haven't given the city anything to rally around for the entire 2000's? I wonder if they should go to FCS if they aren't going to even get close to any success on this level.

I know they get some money from the MWC TV deal but it isn't a lot of money that Conference is getting. They can't be a revenue generating school from football.
UNLV will never go FCS, they will go Power 5 before that. And I can see them going in the right direction with the new stadium and upgraded football facilities.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
They can probably get to their 16,000 minimum spaces requirement with an 8-ish story garage on that 17 acres.

The rest of the story is that it is at Hacienda and Valley View, which is not structured for the ingress/egress of that kind of traffic :eek:

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
They can probably get to their 16,000 minimum spaces requirement with an 8-ish story garage on that 17 acres.

The rest of the story is that it is at Hacienda and Valley View, which is not structured for the ingress/egress of that kind of traffic :eek:
On game days, make Valley View between Russell and Hacienda one way north before game time and one way south after and funnel them onto the 15 at Russell. Between Hacienda and Tropicana one way south before the game and one way north after and funnel them onto the 15 at Tropicana.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
On game days, make Valley View between Russell and Hacienda one way north before game time and one way south after and funnel them onto the 15 at Russell. Between Hacienda and Tropicana one way south before the game and one way north after and funnel them onto the 15 at Tropicana.

You're good at this!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Common sense & logistics aren't valued in this town, so you would've had to settle somewhere else to put that skill to good use. :sarcasm:
Are you suggesting the city have done this, but in reverse lol. One way the wrong way before the game and one way the wrong way after the game. :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad