OT: OT thread Chlorophyll? More Like Boreophyll Edition

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
The one good thing for me that came out of Covid is watching all my old DVDs. The Godfather movies are still 2-3 - Apocalypse Now still reigns Supreme

But got damn,son. Are those movies/ books spot on.

"Senator. We're both a part of the same hypocrisy, but never think it applies to my family.

Alright, alright. Some people have to play little games. You play yours.

Senator. You can have my answer now if you'd like. My offer is this - nothing. Not even the fee for the gaming license. Which I would appreciate that you would put up personally.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Another great compliment meant to be an insult was

"You're a bigger Jew (Askenesi) than my father!"

"Wow! Thank you! You're father is a very smart man. Thank you!"

Last edited:

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Legionnaire is always having a stroke. You get used to it. ;)

I'll say this much Covid and being locked in with an aging parent has been very tough. I'm still not vaxxed because I'm dealing with some health issues.

I'm still I'm quarantine so none of my normal activities pre-Covid are available. Grocery store and back. Costco back. I could call friends but I'm the problem fixer and so I never get much more than "That sucks bro." Beyond that they've got families and problems too.

So yes, I've been venting here in the OT thread. You may not get it but there are a few who know what I'm talking about.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I'll say this much Covid and being locked in with an aging parent has been very tough. I'm still not vaxxed because I'm dealing with some health issues.

I'm still I'm quarantine so none of my normal activities pre-Covid are available. Grocery store and back. Costco back. I could call friends but I'm the problem fixer and so I never get much more than "That sucks bro." Beyond that they've got families and problems too.

So yes, I've been venting here in the OT thread. You may not get it but there are a few who know what I'm talking about.
Sorry to hear that, it sounds hard. If rambling in here helps than by all means please continue.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
It is. It's a tough call between this and taking care of Momz and a woman who was constantly on the verge of death. I was stuck for 10 years doing that.

I got a few years of freedom then Momz tripped and fell and slit her head from brow to back. Then she ended up with post concussion syndrome and kept falling and falling. She's improved but there are good days and bad days. Yesterday she forgot how work the Roku remote which she uses everyday.

I've essentially been doing home healthcare 24/7 with few breaks for the last 15 years.

Last edited:

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
There's been a music war going on between neighbors. Too loud. Rude. Both the guy kitty corner to me and I are sick of this one dude bumping his classic rock. I have yet to play but this is what is coming when I do.

That or maybe this

Or maybe my Marshall half stack cranked.

The dude messed up my Summer lounging by the pool. Yeah, I've got music on but it's a small BT speaker at repectable volumes. That's how I know the corner guy is cool. We've been very respectful to where we can both listen at low to moderate volumes without competing. Respect.

Last edited:

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Oh yeah.

Happy National Misfits Month

latest

Reactions: Schrute farms

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino