Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
upload_2021-10-12_13-3-7.png

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Look when I get murdered know that was her goal all along. I have no intention of seeing her ever again..

She is going trying to kill me again.

Why do I know this? Because she was running aground Nevada CCW and there is no chance under heaven or hell that she is able to a weapon

Last edited:

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I’m not in Vegas anymore lol. You are seriously funny though! Always loved your imagination

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Look when I get murdered know that was her goal all along. I have no intention of seeing her ever agsin..

She is going trying to kill me again.

Why do I know this? Because she was running aground Nevada CCW and there is no chance under heaven or hell that she is able to a weapon
I realize that you do speak your own language, but I feel like the last sentence is missing at least a verb

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Legion stop with crap crazy posts. Be nice or don’t mention me at all if you can’t. You obviously have feelings still. I am sorry that you are holding so much anger. I am not.
I did not bring weapons back with me, that wouldn’t be legal now.
I don’t know how much nicer I can ask you to just please don’t talk about me or if you must then just remember all of the good times as there were plenty. Peace

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
We are a gottdamned movie.

So yes, I'm gonna put my side here because her blacked out ass cannot or will not tolorate her lies one minute more.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Hello.......I'm a Hawks fan who is looking for another team for a while. I may or may not go back.
Would you guys welcome one on the bandwagon? I really like what Blake is doing for you guys. No hard feelings from 2013-15.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Hello.......I'm a Hawks fan who is looking for another team for a while. I may or may not go back.
Would you guys welcome one on the bandwagon? I really like what Blake is doing for you guys. No hard feelings from 2013-15.
You can hop on if you like, but it's possible that you just can't see our tire fire through your tire fire. You might want to pick a different team. Our shit is all f***ed up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad